The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

It would have been so funny if a new Survivor game started, and TONGO messaged me and said, "Hey - I never really hated you - I was planning this whole thing so we could work together and NOBODY would know. Let's win this thing together." I honest to God could see him doing just that.

Actually, I would have thought of doing that -- and I just did. And TONGO would probably go for it, but he'd screw it all up.

I don't know if he's exiting... he changes gorilla avatars a lot. Probably went back to that damn animated avatar of the gorilla thumping its chest.

I feel like I just did a movie commentary to a Carrot Top film.

His user title says "Unregistered User"
That's what it always says. Stupid user title, I think.

TONGO, you have to become friends with me again. I've been invited to Trump's inauguration and I need a date.

TONGO, whatever i was saying wasn't always agreeing with SC or whatever. My problem is that whatever SC says you can't see, everything you say about him he can and having been on the other end of it it is really horrible. I'm disagreeing with your use of the ignore feature more than anything you are actually saying; either take him off ignore or don't constantly call him a troll in my opinion. Of course you don't have to do either but i'll continue to call it out (until you put me on ignore no doubt) because it is really scummy.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
TONGOs Ignore User list
TheUsualSuspect
Sexy Celebrity
rauldc14 (or what I like to call, the dead fetus which hangs off the side of Sexys head.)
CiCi
Topsy (probably CiCi)
Nostrollo87
and now Citizens Rules.

HMPH!

Are you serious? I'm a dead fetus? But I'm the offensive one?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Rauld would make it a point to get my attention in the trading block thread begging for a trade offer from me. I would concoct a trade package, send it over, and he would let it just sit there, ignore all PMs or emails asking for any communication. Not reject the offer, or accept, but intentionally say & do nothing wasting my time. He did it to DexterRiley, and other members too.
He named his team the same as mine one year, just to annoy.
Also he completely denies everything on the boards. Las thing was he started some lying crap like I "have it in for him" cause I got him voted out of S7 Yknow, the one Sexy rigged to have him win. That wast3ed anyone that played in S7s time.

He. like Citizen Rules. come off super nice by design, in my opinion. Rules never agitated me anywhere near as bad as Rauld has though.
It's called having a job Tongo. I cannot possibly be on the internet 24/7

True. Cosmic is probably Suspect though so she'd have several Alts as Cabinet members.
Cosmic/Suspect/Wolfsbane/RedFoot 2018

(Yes I've just stolen the image I made for the Survivor Awards, too lazy to make something new)

Topsy (probably CiCi)
I guess looking at this purely from a Survivor standpoint it might make a little sense, but having talked to both CiCi and Topsy outside of Survivor, I really don't see it.

Also, if you saw us frantically trying to figure out what the awards presentation schedule for this was going to be (in the 11th hour might I add), you wouldn't think they were the same person either haha.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Are you serious? I'm a dead fetus? But I'm the offensive one?
a *sexy dead fetus.

I got your back.