What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Strummer521
the new Dave Matthew's Band album Stand Up
How do you like it?

Arresting your development
What I Got

history *is* moralizing
Anonymous would just buy anything with a parental advisory sign on it!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
What I Got
Someone told me they've never heard of Sublime. They thought they were a spanish band with horns and such. I almost pooped myself when I heard that. Everyone's atleast heard of them and almost everyone likes them, for good reason too.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
They thought they were a spanish band with horns
uh, are there many Spanish bands with horns?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Aniko
How do you like it?
I think it's quite good. Very different from their older stuff, and not at the same level, but I appreciate the experimenting they have done with different styles on this album. Unfortunately having a producer who works with the top rappers and pop bands also shows in the way the band's adventuresome spirit has been condensed into a commercialized form. However I guess that is good if it generates more DMB fans and leads them to listen to their other stuff as well. I already know a few people who didn't like DMB and changed their tune after listening to this. Overall it is refreshingly different and while not up to par with the band's previous work, it is an interesting and exciting change of pace. If you don't own it yet, I recommend it, and if you do, what do you think of it?

And this is my BOOMstick!
Iron Maiden

Vitamins Are Good - KOMPRESSOR

Also: What programs or devices do you guys use to listen to your music? I've been using Winamp for a loooong time, but I'm wondering if there is something better out there.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
uh, are there many Spanish bands with horns?
Damnit Frog, I was talking about him referencing a real spanish band with horns, trumpets, big hats, and ponchos.

YOU MADE ME SPILL A NACHO CHIP!

Originally Posted by Garret
Also: What programs or devices do you guys use to listen to your music? I've been using Winamp for a loooong time, but I'm wondering if there is something better out there.
FEAR CHANGE.

Listening to:
Necro - Robbery
A sick song that I can't stop listening to. By sick I mean gross. You punk kids making the english langueazy' so difficult.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
YOU MADE ME SPILL A NACHO CHIP!
okay, i'll come to visit and take you to a nice Tex Mex.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Strummer521
I think it's quite good. Very different from their older stuff, and not at the same level, but I appreciate the experimenting they have done with different styles on this album. Unfortunately having a producer who works with the top rappers and pop bands also shows in the way the band's adventuresome spirit has been condensed into a commercialized form. However I guess that is good if it generates more DMB fans and leads them to listen to their other stuff as well. I already know a few people who didn't like DMB and changed their tune after listening to this. Overall it is refreshingly different and while not up to par with the band's previous work, it is an interesting and exciting change of pace. If you don't own it yet, I recommend it, and if you do, what do you think of it?
Thanks much Strummer! No, I don't have it yet. I have his Crash CD and like it quite a bit. Thanks for the nice review. I'll have to check it out.

Listening to...
Barcelona Nights ~ Ottmar Liebert

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Gravity Rides Everything - Modest Mouse
Things Behind The Sun - Brad Mehldau ( cool Nick Drake cover, instrumental, on only the piano)
Kiss Me Deadly - Generation X

Tom Waits - Buzz Fledderjon
Tear Gas - Woman For Sale
The Pogues - A Pistol For Paddy Garcia

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
"Blame It On God" - Deicide