I honestly am not too fond of this film. Firstly, it's missing Biao Yuen and Sammo Hung which were the best parts of the first Project A in 1983. But, to make up for it, we get Maggie Cheung's brilliant role as Maggie is amazing. She has great acting and is one of the best parts of Project A 2. Not to mention Bill Tung, who is hilarious in all his movies. Also, Ken Lo!

I first saw this film on TV when I was 6, like with Project A. But Project A stuck more to me. The plot of this film is forgettable, and so is the climax stunt. The whole film itself is unforgettable.

One of the things I find better about the movie is the outtakes. All versions have the same song, and actually have more outtakes then clips from the movie, but Project A only had 5 outtakes unlike this one. So I guess it lives up to Chan's tradition of putting outtakes in his movie credits.

Anyways, I don't hate the movie, but it's hard to follow, and is kinda boring. So, if you want something very easy to remember, and actually funny, I recommend Project A.

Project B proceeds! But mid-way through, go back to Project A.