Kristin Stewart, Michael Cera and the top 5 lamest actors working today

Tools    

Hilarious as Marlon Brando, even though I was a little disappointed he didn't say "I'll have to straighten you out."
I watched that clip and had no idea he was supposed to be Marlon Brando (as an impersonation, it didn't sound much like Brando).

Never watched Twin Peaks, but was Cera supposed to actually be Brando acting in a movie, or some guy imitating a Brando character from one of Brando's movies, or just a weird homage as a Brando-esque character?

This might just do nobody any good.
I dont think I know who he is.

I dont like Kirsten whatshername but only saw her as the emo girlfriend of the emo stalker vampire who I also thought was pretty crap, but then I saw him in the movie about the circus with Christof Waltz and changed my mind. Water for Elep[hants.
Doubling the love for Clouds of Sils Maria. She nails a really difficult role in that. Admittedly, the part was writttwm for her but it's still a great performance.

Looking forward to her new movie, Personal Shopper, despite some mixed reactions.

The guy, Robert Pattinson, is also quite good. Check out The Rover for proof.

This might just do nobody any good.
Never watched Twin Peaks, but was Cera supposed to actually be Brando acting in a movie, or some guy imitating a Brando character from one of Brando's movies, or just a weird homage as a Brando-esque character?
The last one.

His name is Wally Brando.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

The guy, Robert Pattinson, is also quite good. Check out The Rover for proof.
I forgo t I had seen that. Yes I agree he was very good.

The last one.

His name is Wally Brando.
LOL! The "Wally" on his jacket threw me (unless it was the name of one of Brando's biker movie characters).

I'm guess Cera's voice impersonation was so "bad" because Brando is so easy to impersonate and everyone sounds the same when the "do" him. Just like John Wayne -
everyone can do a John Wayne (and yet all the impersonations are exaggerations on his real inflections).
Perhaps to avoid the typical Brando voice he changed it up and made it more subtle. (Then again, Twin Peaks was just supposed to be all around weird, right?)

Welcome to the human race...
Going to the movies can be a discouraging affair. Every new cinematic offering is simply a half-assed regurgitation of tired old themes that have been covered more insightfully by filmakers a million times over. Studios are so devoid of ideas that they puke out horribly irrelevant re-makes, hoping to hit upon something new. Think about that logic for a second. Does anyone need to see a “reimagining” of “Footloose” or “Fame?” Jeez, I barely survived the originals!It’s a sad time to be a cinephile, I tell you. Everything being produced is just this absolute common denominator, one note, coma-inducing pablum. What’s worse is, these films are being populated by such uninspiring ciphers.
Yeah, yeah, I'm sure the person whose sole contribution to a wide-ranging discussion board is to rant about a handful of actors being Everything That's Wrong With Movies Today is being real original and insightful in the process. Wherever you are, I hope you're not still like this.

I like Kristen Stewart, but then again I admit I might be prejudiced because I think she's pretty. I liked her in The Cake Eaters, where she gave an excellent performance as a dying teen wanting to lose her virginity before she dies. Not as cliche' as it sounds. The whole cast was excellent but she really shone it that. I thought she was pretty decent in Adventureland, Fierce People, Into the Wild, Clouds of Sils Maria, and I thought she was okay, not terrible, in the Twilight flicks. I haven't really seen any real recent movies with her so I don't know how she's done. I know a lot of people base their hate of her on the Twilight movies, but they really need to check out the ones I mentioned above, especially The Cake Eaters.

Will Ferrell. Man, I used to love this guy on Saturday Night Live. I even saw his debut performance on it and didn't think it was bad, as a lot of critics did. I've seen a lot of his comedies and I either love them or hate them. I'm usually not that way with an actor. Usually I can find some middle ground but he broke the standard for me. He's really irritated me in the past decade or so. I think the best acting he ever did was in a quirky drama called Winter Passing, along with Ed Harris, Zooey Deschanel, and Amy Madigan. He's a somewhat strange, reserved person living in Zooey's Dad's house as a guest, and he plays the guitar in it. Really good performance. Still, I cannot believe this guy won the Mark Twain Award for Comedy Excellence. Steve Martin winning, I can totally see, but not Ferrell.

Michael Cera. I like this guy all right. I haven't seen anything were his acting has ticked me off. I really liked him in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

Jennifer Aniston. I like her okay. I can watch a rom-com with her (which is mostly all she does these days) and get a kick out of her. I'm not one of those guys who ever found her to be amazingly beautiful. Still, if she wanted a lift somewhere.

Ben Stiller. Really like the guy. Still, for a while, it seemed he made nothing but masochist movies where the entire running time would be about him getting blamed for all the trouble, getting beat up, etc. etc. He was always the victim. I only saw the first Meet the Parents flick and I didn't find it all that funny, mainly due to him being blamed for everything and hated by all his girlfriend's family. Even the "everything is fine now" ending didn't square it for me. That's why I avoided the two follow-ups. I like the Night at the Museum movies because they're more like Disney live-action movies to me than showcases for his acting. He's just there to lead us in the adventure, where everything but the kitchen sink comes alive at night. My favorite role of his is in Mystery Men where he's "Mr. Furious," a low-grade superhero who mainly throws a hissy fit when he gets mad. I thought he was pretty good in that. I also liked him in Walter Mitty, where he was really good in his mostly dramatic role, with comic touches.

So I guess, on the whole, Ferrell is the one I'm pretty well done with.