The Pussy Thread

Tools    

These guys really wanted to explore, but just didn't have the guts to get out of their drawer yet. Actually they were born back in October of last year and have since found new homes.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
OMG!!!! Those are the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!!

And this is my cat...

And here is preparing to lick herself...

My cat in the living room...

...multiplied!!!!!
Didn't you post this recently, because I know I commented on it, asking how you did this...And then with Austruck's comment saying she's seen it before, now I'm majorly confused!! Please tell me you posted it before and I asked you how you did it and maybe it got deleted? lol

EDIT: Nevermind I saw it in the mofo art thread wooo I thought I was losing my mind!

And this is my cat...

That is an interesting alert pussy very cute

I've got a splitting headache
Whoa... that's one fat pussy!

So I guess its way too late (not to mention dangerous) to jump on the inuendo bandwagon...sigh...

Tried to take a picture of my kitty but the camera batteries wore out
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Adopt A Pussy!

Meet Sarah
Age Unknown (young, though).
Favorite movie is Snatch (only runs to the TV whenever it's on).
Very friendly, good with men.
Can be loud. Not good in apartments.
Call Rosie, 555-4533, for more info.

Meet Janelle
Old, feisty kitty. Probably 15 years.
Still looks good, but she smells bad.
We believe that she's diseased, but she hasn't been tested yet.
Hates men. This pussy prefers women.
Call Staci, 555-6842, for more info.

It is at once amusing and slightly unsettling how much search engine traffic we seem to get from the existence of this thread.

Yeah every time I look at "Who's online" we always have a few guests in here, hey you guests sign up and be official MOFO pussy lovers.