Stunning Pictures of the World

Tools    

This magnificent waterway is the Woronora River..just a stones throw from my home town. I learnt to swim in its weir.

Beautiful place to learn to swim. I' m curious tho, are the hills brown b/c of the season or just not that green all year except for clumps of trees?

Spookie I'll get some pics in but it may be a day or two, busy week. I like this thread and I'm sure others do too.

Be patient!

Didn 't you once tell me- and us all-that you are a patient man? lol

It really is a peaceful spot to spent a couple of hours on a fine day. We often picnic here.

We have a temperate climate with not a huge amount of annual rain. The dry looking landscape would account for that.

Would a music dunce like me be suitable to post on your song thread?

I had to post this here after chat with Nebbit..
I recall as clearly as if they were yesterday.. the emotions that gripped me as I passed thru Sydney Heads on the return from a cruise many years ago.. "awe inspiring" just about sums it up. This will give MoFos some idea of how I felt that day.

I had to post this here in answer to Nebbit on Pet thread.
I recall as clearly as if they were yesterday.. the emotions that gripped me as I passed thru Sydney Heads on the return from a cruise many years ago.. "awe inspiring" just about sums it up. This will give MoFos some idea of how I felt that day.
Cool! That's a Carnival ship, which one was it? I've been on some cruises myself. How many have you been on?

Only the one. Was on a P&O ship several decades ago. I am trying to sell you Yanks our magical harbor. My home town. Gotta say those modern cruise ships look fabulous. Perhaps I can talk the wife into a cruise.

You already sold me spookie. Great festivals and surrounded by beautiful landscapes and filled with interesting engaging people. And kangaroos.

And of course, YES I'd ve delighted if you post any type of music you enjoy on my song of the day thread.

You already sold me spookie. Great festivals and surrounded by beautiful landscapes and filled with interesting engaging people. And kangaroos.

And of course, YES I'd ve delighted if you post any type of music you enjoy on my song of the day thread.
The Kangaroos, despite what you may have been told LL, are in zoos or wildlife parks not roaming our cities. You can see them in the wild when you head inland tho. Sadly so many of them are killed by unaware drivers. Silly things jump onto roads from nowhere. Thanks for invite to your thread.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Tell that to the naughty wallaby scaring motorists on the Harbour Bridge early one morning this January.

Tell that to the naughty wallaby scaring motorists on the Harbour Bridge early one morning this January.
This pesky wallaby must have escaped from a local wildlife park or someone kept him for a pet.

No. There are some wallabies that live on cammeray golf course. Just minding their own business except for this one. He was taken to taro GA for treatment then released back with his friends.

No. There are some wallabies that live on cammeray golf course. Just minding their own business except for this one. He was taken to taro GA for treatment then released back with his friends.
Learn new things every day.

I was watching it live but it's all on Google. And that's Taronga. Autocorrect has been acting up.

Trees illuminated by a pink lite in foreground.. with the amazing Northern Lites above. Very striking!!

Later that same evening the Northern Lights changed it's color. Presenting strange hues in the surrounding trees...while reveling a mysterious shape in the heavens above.

I find days are fairly empty since taking early retirement. Reason I spend so much time on this and other forums. I expect you like most others here - still work . I just vacumed my house and later will lop some of my dead palm fronds. That should kill some time. Wish you were here Dannii.
Instead of moping around the house, why not do some volunteer work, as I once suggested? Sydney must have many volunteer opportunities. Hospitals, animal shelters, churches. You’d make lots of new friends & help people at the same time.

I thought you & Dannii went to another website together? Can’t believe you’re still mooning over her.