Where do you buy your DVD's ?

Tools    

For new releases I usually go to Bestbuy or Cuircut City. For older DVD's I go to a little local CD shop that sells used movies for about $7-$9.

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I normally get mine on ebay - if it's an older DVD, you can get for about 50% off. For a newer DVD and CD, I use play.com. It's cheap and quick.

Originally Posted by BigDov
I normally get mine on ebay - if it's an older DVD, you can get for about 50% off. For a newer DVD and CD, I use play.com. It's cheap and quick.
Yeah, but 50 percent off still is around 14 or so isn't? I mean since most of their full prices are around 26-30 buck. And this is without the taxes and shipping and handleing cost which will still run you up to about 18 dollars.

Originally Posted by BigDov
I normally get mine on ebay
Yea i like eBay cause they sell it cheap i got the godfather collection for $38 on eBay but i hate it when it comes damage. Or when they over charged you for shipping -_-

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
I'm from Brampton, Ontario, Canada so some of the stores are different from our American friends. Over here, i buy my movies from Future Shop, Best Buy, WalMart, Zellers, HMV and Rogers Video. I never buy used DVD's, i always buy mine new.

Bad Morther****er
I just go into smaller DVD/Video store and check out there used DVD's I can get just about any dvd I want for 3-7 dollars
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

for used dvds i go to GameStop(they place price tags on the cover of the dvds and its very annoying ripping them off and those stickers always leave behind something ) Or a video store

i sometimes buy my DVDs new, usually from HMV and Virgin.

or i go to my local video store and pick up some cheap used ones.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Usually it goes from store to store....search online for the best deal...Cause....I like them cheap

Same here. I basically look around until I find the best deals, at such places like Circuit City, Best Buy, Movie Trading Company, Target and etc. If I go online though, my first stop would always must be at DVD PriceSearch.

Another good thing about CDWOW is free worldwide shipping.

They also have excellent prices on video games, not just dvds and cds.

Radioactive Spider Blood
I get most of my stuff from Best Buy, although some of the more hard to find DVDs I buy off of Amazon.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

shipping there is $10 and there probably bootlegs or different regions cause you can order spider-man 2 when it isnt even out yet?

Fahrenheit 9/11 really sucks...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fahrenheit911.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	3586  

Originally Posted by Zzat
shipping there is $10 and there probably bootlegs or different regions cause you can order spider-man 2 when it isnt even out yet?
Hello... It's in region 4 and yes I test it out in region 1 DVD player.. and works ok...

Guardian of Red Swingline Stapler
I like buying from the internet and use Amazon mostly, but also patronize Buy.com, Bestbuy, Half.com, and SamGoody. I find the prices online a bit better than at my local B&M stores, especially when I can get free shipping.