posters?

Tools    

ok i thought i'd try my hand at threads...
what would you say the best poster you've seen is.
mine is American Beauty at the moment, i like the ones that really make you look, such as Being John Malkovich, where the real John Malkovich is at the back.
what about you?

Hm..I can't think of any movie posters right off the top of my head. I'd have to look at some then pick my favorite. American Beauty is just a belly button and a rose isn't it? You must like belly buttons.

my fave movie poster is the perez family; it shows marisa tomei wearing a red dress walking out of the ocean onto a beach. i pestered my local cinema into selling it to me when they finished showing the movie.

I can pretend that things last.
Any Marx Brother's posters are great.

The Magnolia poster is really cool. The center of the magnolia is made up of frogs.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I like the End of Days poster I have in my room. Not the best, but it's all I could think of.

I've got a Scarface poster that is pretty cool...It's Tony shooting up everyone and it says "Say hello to my little friend". I've got the Eyes Wide Shut, and American Beauty posters in me room as well. I also got this cool Three Kings standup, from the video vault.

The best poster ever is "The Beast that Killed Women"

I still like the JAWS poster!!

yep thats a good one, but what about the Harry Potter one, i think the only reason i like that is because i have developed a strange obsession with the movie ever since seeing the second trailer but it is still good.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I like the Gladiator poster. It says a lot with hardly anything at all.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Pigsnie got me a Silence of the Sheep standup. Cardboard cut out hannibal is in his straitjacket, starin thru cardboard bars & a red lightbulb goes on & off on & off over his head. Very cool, wonder what its worth now.

thats disturbing. how do you sleep at night knowing thats in your home? i have trouble going to sleep with Robert De Niro pointing a gun at me (which in my opinion is perfectly understandable)