The Thing II

Tools    

John Carpenter set for The Thing II... just heard this.
I personally liked the re-make with Russell and liked the way it ended, but 2...?
Your thoughts?

By the way, I did a search and nothing came up -- and this is the first thread that I've actually started so give me a break if I'm repeating something here...

Why am I here?
The Thing already has a sequal it's a video game by the same title (dam good too!).

Sic Networks

The last movie was made in the eightys it is about time to make a newer one even if it is a sequal!
No I am not a fan of Stephen King but my sister is and I am sure she is happy that they are making another one!Only one question to ask you guys, Did Stephen King write a second it book or is has this have nothering to do with Stephen King?Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

so basically this particular thread is no longer worth debating about, if its a rumor and all.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
so basically this particular thread is no longer worth debating about, if its a rumor and all.

Apparently so. Although, there is no problem in wishing for a movie sequel ya'know. Even though John Carpenter says he's not doing the so-called rumored Thing 2, nor the Sci-Fi channel's The Thing mini-series.....who knows what the future brings?

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The Thing is a classic. Why ruin it by making a sequel?

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews