Little Fockers

→ in
Tools    

It has taken 10 years, two little Fockers with wife Pam (Polo) and countless hurdles for Greg to finally get "in" with his tightly wound father-in-law, Jack. After the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, however, Jack's suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back. When Greg and Pam's entire clan-including Pam's lovelorn ex, Kevin (Owen Wilson)-descends for the twins' birthday party, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house. But with all the misunderstandings, spying and covert missions, will Greg pass Jack's final test and become the family's next patriarch...or will the circle of trust be broken for good? (imdb)

Well Little Fockers sets up the trilogy with these movies now, we had Meet The Parents, Meet The Fockers, and now Little Fockers but how does this movie match up. Well with a fantastic cast that includes Robert De Niro, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Dustin Hoffman, Jerics Alba and all the other bunch are back aswell it feels abit lost compared to the other two movies, the first 20-25 minutes of the film i was really bored and let down, after that it starts picking up slowely and then it gets a bit funny, but by that time its to late, its the end of the movie. Little Fockers seemed to be alot more sillier than the other two movies in the series, Meet The Parents was a good movie i really enjoyed it, Meet The Fockers wasn't as good but it was still an okay movie, but Little Fockers there's not really a story and the whole movie just doesn't seem to work.

Well ok the movie does have some Laugh towards the end that mainely come from Owen Wilson and Dustin Hoffman but as a whole the movie was abit slow and had me abit bored. Little Fockers was yet again another 2010 sequel that can be added to the 2010 list of bad sequels and remakes but oh well bring on 2011..

Meet the Parents was an originally funny movie. The idea of a clumsy male nurse with a hilariously inappropriate full name, going to meet his future wife's parents, one of which is a former CIA agent who has a "circle of trust" and a cat that can flush the toilet, and as a thing for spying devices, wasn't an idea that had been recurring in past films. Plus, you throw in Ben Stiller as Gaylord Focker, and Robert DeNiro as the compulsive father, and you know you've got an instant comedy classic in the making.

Then came the sequel, Meet the Fockers, which only had one thing going for it, and that was watching Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Steisand as Focker's free-spirited parents put up against Jack Byrnes' uptight nature. That movie earned 3.5 stars.

This latest addition to the series, Little Fockers, which I hope is the last, is just a repetition of the funny elements in previous films. The only thing it has going for it is Jessica Alba showing off her gorgeous body in a bikini.

I give this movie 2.5 stars out of 5. Yes, it has it's funny moments. But the plot and acting seem overly tired and worn out.

Time to put the Fockers to sleep.

Semper Fooey
You know it's not a good movie when someone reviewing it in the IMDb says, "not as bad as people are saying."

Meet the Parents was an originally funny movie. The idea of a clumsy male nurse with a hilariously inappropriate full name, going to meet his future wife's parents, one of which is a former CIA agent who has a "circle of trust" and a cat that can flush the toilet, and as a thing for spying devices, wasn't an idea that had been recurring in past films. Plus, you throw in Ben Stiller as Gaylord Focker, and Robert DeNiro as the compulsive father, and you know you've got an instant comedy classic in the making.

Then came the sequel, Meet the Fockers, which only had one thing going for it, and that was watching Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Steisand as Focker's free-spirited parents put up against Jack Byrnes' uptight nature. That movie earned 3.5 stars.

This latest addition to the series, Little Fockers, which I hope is the last, is just a repetition of the funny elements in previous films. The only thing it has going for it is Jessica Alba showing off her gorgeous body in a bikini.

I give this movie 2.5 stars out of 5. Yes, it has it's funny moments. But the plot and acting seem overly tired and worn out.

Time to put the Fockers to sleep.
yeah it was overly tired and worn out.

Semper Fooey
I remember when Barbara Streissand said she was retiring from movies, but apparently if they ask her and without even star billing she will show up. She used to be demanding about the looks of her leading men and rejected the idea that Dustin Hoffman play Billy Rose (a short homely guy in real life) in Funny Lady for James Caan who didn't remotely resemble him.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I actually might be going to see this today. I actually preferred Meet The Fockers over Meet The Parents.

They should do a movie about the moms and call it Mother Fockers. Yeah?

The Drunk and Happy
I'm going to watch this movie just because I have to review it... I already sense a major waste of money... at least my beer will hold me over.

Sorry, I don't see why anyone would want to go see this. It just looked terrible. Pretty good review, though.

I totally agree with the 1.5 rating, it just fell so flat

They call me Mister Tibbs
The plot was lacking, as is expected with most movies these days. I genuinely enjoyed the humor, however. The remix clip during the credits made me chuckle.