To Holden

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
Seriously grow up. I've seen you make alot of ignorant and stupid statements on this board. So please unless you really have something to say that pertains to a situation, stay out.
I think we're in need of Captain Obvious... again.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Godsend
Ummm....let's put it this way:

we all hate idiots that continue on something that died along time ago. Kind of like a old joke, it gets OLD after awhile.

I did the right thing though. I made fun of him and then I ignored him. All in a days work.
Posting a thread about someone does not equal "ignoring" them.
What you did was pretend to apologize and then insult him, again.
That kinda sucks.
Bad rep's on me, this time.
Holden adds a TON of knowledge to this forum. You've added nothing with this but attitude, and we have Pimpdashizzle for that.

So many good movies, so little time.
Holden brings a lot to the table. And I enjoy his attitude (at least he is consistent).

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Hey back off from Pikey, I wish i knew as much as him.

This is still open?

And this is my BOOMstick!
Is it just me, or did Godsend's rep go down by at least two boxes?

Originally Posted by nebbit
Hey back off from Pikey, I wish i knew as much as him.
i second that one....there is never a reason to call people names...if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it...

Sometimes people use the internet as a scapegoat and say things that they wouldn't say to a persons face. They think they can get away saying whatever they feel like and no one in their "real" life knows any better. They are immature, and have a big ego. They think they are tough-****, intelligent, and cool. But really, they are cowards, and I feel sorry for them.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Nitzer
Is it just me, or did Godsend's rep go down by at least two boxes?
No, same.

Holden adds a TON of knowledge to this forum. You've added nothing with this but attitude, and we have Pimpdashizzle for that.
The fact that SOMEONE adds KNOWLEDGE to a forum based on one's opinion on MOVIES is very...confusing.

You're right. I've been a badass this whole time. I've bitten the edge of the bread and made my way to the other end. You're so right.

Sometimes people use the internet as a scapegoat and say things that they wouldn't say to a persons face. They think they can get away saying whatever they feel like and no one in their "real" life knows any better. They are immature, and have a big ego. They think they are tough-****, intelligent, and cool. But really, they are cowards, and I feel sorry for them.
You're so absolutely right. This is my self defense mechanism against the world. Immature? To an extent. Big ego? Absolutely.

I've actually given this forum to my friends, who enjoy watching movies as well. I haven't gotten any responses whether to if they've joined or not.

i second that one....there is never a reason to call people names...if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it...
Sorry, but that's not how it works. Especially with in a community. If you have differences with another person, are you seriously going to just put them to the side? Just at work, you won't just throw them off to the side, would you? That saying is another way of saying "don't go too deep." The fact most people don't is the reason why most of the world is ...well naive.

If you have a problem with someone sort it out in pm, if that fails then dont talk to them.
We all know what holden is like, you either like him or you dont, theres no need to make a thread about it.
Cant we all get along and smoke a peace pipe?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
If you have a problem with someone sort it out in pm, if that fails then dont talk to them.
We all know what holden is like, you either like him or you dont, theres no need to make a thread about it.
Cant we all get along and smoke a peace pipe?
I like making threads, and I don't smoke.

Wats going on in this intarweb? lolz
__  ________________
    ∨    
         ____ ___
   ∧_∧  ||\   .\  |◎ |
   ( ´∀`) ||  | ̄ ̄|  |:[].|
 ┌(  つ/ ̄l| / ̄ ̄/  | =|
  |└ ヽ |二二二」二二二二二二二二」
   ̄]|__)_) .| ||        | ||
  / ̄\  / . ||       /  ||
  ◎  ◎..[____||      .[__||

"Why make an enemy, when you could just as easily make a friend?"
-My Proverb

holden we've had disagreements, and you've given me a lot of undeserved bad rep, but hell, ur not that bad, **passes the pipe over to holden

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

who was that directed at?

y is he a crybaby?