major paranoia

Tools    

I was messing around the other day with a new computer programme concerning mobile phones, and discovered that not only did the programme display your current phonebook and messages, but also your deleted ones aswell!!!!

I know your computer is supposed to keep a registry of where you've been, etc, but since when did mobiles keep track of deleted files? guess further questions would be:

why?
Is privacy greatly invaded?
Should the ppl know?
and am I just getting more and more paranoid?

I only trust things are truely gone when I smash them with a hammer and throw the pieces into an incinerator.

so I'm not suffering from paranoia as such? just cautiousness?

Originally Posted by Garrett
I only trust things are truely gone when I smash them with a hammer and throw the pieces into an incinerator.
That's exactly right, but don't forget about murdering the witnesses and burning down their families homes too.

Oh yeah, raping the dog never hurts anything but the dog.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Interesting. What's the programme

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
That's exactly right, but don't forget about murdering the witnesses and burning down their families homes too.

Oh yeah, raping the dog never hurts anything but the dog.

Don't forget about gouging your own eyes out and cutting off your tongue.

Originally Posted by Garrett

Don't forget about gouging your own eyes out and cutting off your tongue.
...carbolic acid on the eardrums, hands and feet sawed off and blow torched to stop the bleeding, and your spine snapped. That ought to make it where you can never communicate again.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
...carbolic acid on the eardrums, hands and feet sawed off and blow torched to stop the bleeding, and your spine snapped. That ought to make it where you can never communicate again.
That'll get the job done for sure.

Yeah... It's probably about time for me to stop hijacking this thread.