Your Best Friend: Describe

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
We've all got at least one. You know the one friend that we can always turn to; the one we can tell anything to!

Mine: I've known for some 20 years! Been through her marriages, her births and her divorce. We are like one. We can say ANYTHING to each other. So, dear friends, describe your best friend>>>

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Words fail to describe my bond with my comrade, my one true comrade...she has never failed to pull off the impossible to help me and I would do the same for her in an instant. I would die protecting her and am happy to beside her in all aspects of life. Nat is nothing short of a Perfect friend. Rarely a day goes by in which I dont wonder how she's going or what may be happening. Good times seem limitless and bad times we've been through a few. I'll be with her for a lifetime to come, because apart we're human, together we are immortal and in each others hearts we will never die....Nat is my true and only Comrade...

My best friend is the most wonderful person I have ever known, she is a great mother and grandmother, nothing is too much trouble, she is beautiful, we have been friends since we were 12yrs old, we did our nursing training together, we have lived together several times, we have never had an argument, we are there for each other, always.