Disney goes sci-fi...

Tools    

Treasure Planet, looks pretty cool.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney...re_planet.html
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

SPACE PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

THIS MOVIE LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!!

Yes, yes it does.

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Yes, indeed it looks cool, though from what I've seen so far, it takes alot of inspiration from the Sega RPG Eternal Arcadia (Skies of Arcadia in the US and Europe). What with the flying ships, and air pirate references

Not that I'm complaining, far from it, I'm definetly look forward to this one ...

Originally posted by Vyse
Yes, indeed it looks cool, though from what I've seen so far, it takes alot of inspiration from the Sega RPG Eternal Arcadia (Skies of Arcadia in the US and Europe). What with the flying ships, and air pirate references

Not that I'm complaining, far from it, I'm definetly look forward to this one ...
Final Fantasy IX has the same type of ships also.

Seraph of the Void
If you have the Monsters inc. dvd, the preview is on the disc.
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

Originally posted by AzhrarnX
If you have the Monsters inc. dvd, the preview is on the disc.
hmm must of missed that feature, but i agree this movie does look great. The flying ships isnt a new creation as youve pointed out, its in many games. Whats the release date on this thing?

27 Nov