Top 100 Films - ModernFlix

→ in
Tools    

so , where's your list?
"this sort of thing" doesn't imply I'm here specifically to talk about top 100s, or post my own, It means I'm here to talk to people about movies and their opinions and feelings on them.

I dont have a top 100, I'll try and work on one.

I am trying my best not to hate you here, not working..

Not working!
Piss off you smelly illiterate bottomfeeder! I wish you'd died in the toilet bowl you stinky urine guzzling turd! I wish you'd never even been shat out you snooty p***k! I wished you'd never come out of that crossdressing abortionist's large intestine you rabid dungmule, you Ricky Martin loving t**t! You arse-licking braindead puddle of poop!

Piss off you smelly illiterate bottomfeeder! I wish you'd died in the toilet bowl you stinky urine guzzling turd! I wish you'd never even been shat out you snooty prick!
You... you... argh!!! you piss operated robot of a man with a leakage... go take a dip in your own liquid fuel...

You... you... argh!!! you piss operated robot of a man with a leakage... go take a dip in your own liquid fuel...
I'll get you yet g_p!!!

Pretty weird list, a lot of films I hate, but there is some good stuff hidden in there.

Thumbs up for

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
American History X
Signs
The Sixth Sense
The Wrestler
District 9
Tombstone
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
40 Year Old Virgin
Old School
Step Brothers
Boogie Nights
Scream
Superbad

I think I have to end this here... TNBT has given me enough negative reps..

Thanks TNBT..
Your welcome, if this thread was supposed to contain comments pertaining to my top 100 I'd be pretty annoyed.

But like you said earlier... this is not your Top 100.... so leave the getting annoyed bit to Jake..

You need not worry.
Of course, but I'm not annoyed about the lack of content relating to the top 100, spam just pisses me off in general. (for me going off topic constitutes spam).

Anyway, were still doing it, now I'm doing it.

For every negative rep you gave me.. Jake has +1'd me.
thanks Jake.. sorry for ruining your thread..

Now back to discussion.. I have seen you have included many sequels of some great films.. how come you left out the originals..

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
For every negative rep you gave me.. Jake has +1'd me.
thanks Jake.. sorry for ruining your thread..

Now back to discussion.. I have seen you have included many sequels of some great films.. how come you left out the originals..
like what? die hard

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

And Back to the Future.