Movies that get to you

Tools    

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
just to put my late 2 cents in.

why would speilberg make a german spoken movie , when the big moneys at english spoken films.. german spoken movies are made for germans. if it was german spoke , less people would watch it due to the lack of people who watch foreign films.

that is all x)

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

I believe the poster named Powdered Water already said exactly what you said.

Many might disagree here.. But in Unforgiven the ending scene is a bit weak.
The whole movie, Muny is a weak aging character, then he walks in this place to shoot Little Bill.. He starts shooting everyone, his aim has got a lot better & also he doesn't even get shot once..

I could be wrong here... But I feel so.
Still, a great movie.
Well, if you actually watch the movie again, you'll find that, William Munny, had a knack of killing people. You just don't lose that ability, now do you?

Yes, and I was addressing my post as an open comment, not responding to a specific person, so that makes us even.
Touché Sir.

Well, if you actually watch the movie again, you'll find that, William Munny, had a knack of killing people. You just don't lose that ability, now do you?
Surely you would If you're getting weak and old?

Yes... & also the ability not to get shot at even once??...
I don't doubt Muny's killing ability.. but how is that he avoids getting shot at..

& Little Bill is a toughguy throughout the film... Muny might be a better gunfighter, but don't you feel Little Bill's character loses his touch in the end..
I don't think Little Bill would go down that easy..

Maybe you're right, I need to see the film again.

Ok, so I'm currently watching eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and I have one for this thread.

Illogical action.
When Joel comes down from his room rite at the start of the film, he discovers the damage to his car, we later learn this was as a result of Clementine crashing the car, but naturaly joel assums the damage occurs then and there, he blames the car sitting beside him, but it would be 100% obvious that it wasent the car parked beside him as it would have also incurred damage. If you look at the damage to joels car, it would be impossible to damage a car that bad without seriously damaging your own.

It's near his apartment/house so the neighboring car has probably been there a while. Also, you don't know if Joel recognizes the car as a permanent feature.

You know what really bugs the crap outta me? Illogical TNBT.

It's near his apartment/house so the neighboring car has probably been there a while. Also, you don't know if Joel recognizes the car as a permanent feature.

You know what really bugs the crap outta me? Illogical TNBT.
I'm not sure what you mean, can you explain further. What difference does it make how long the car was there? car as a permanent feature?

You also don't know what make the car is or if it is specially armored or the exterior treated to destroy other's cars but not itself. You basically don't know anything. So why bother??????

First time maybe, but I think you're right about the damage on the other car. Oh well. Gondry's eye for detail only extends so far, I suppose.