Unhappy!

Tools    

Thought they were both way too long, both times.
Yeah, that's what I tthought about OUaTitW, the first time. I don't think thst opinion will change with a second viewing, but we'll see.

Welcome to the human race...
Sometimes I watch movies I don't think that highly of in the first place and then find my opinion gets worse a second time around (e.g. Enter the Dragon, Ghost World and Juno). The reason that Juno is an unhappy experience for me is just that the characterisation, dialogue and plot kill the film dead in the water for me. Now obviously given the critical and commercial acclaim the film has won (hell, it won an original screenwriting Oscar, if such a thing means anything to you), this is probably down to the fact that said writing plain irritated the hell out of me and did nothing to impress me. I find it hard to envision myself ever liking Juno because for whatever quality the film may have, the script ruins it for me and if the script's crap, more often than not it's an indication that the rest of the film is hardly much chop.

Last night I ordered Bruno on PPV .I was actually excited to see this movie. I loved Borat thought it was one of the funniest movies I Had seen in a long time. I love watching the Ali G show but Bruno was terrible. I really can't remember being this unhappy after watching a movie. It just wasn't funny. I give it a 1 out of 5. The reason I even gave it a 1 was the part where he's getting wipped by that crazy blonde. The only part I laughed at. I think I enjoyed that part because Bruno was getting wipped. Sasha you have let me down......

Welcome to the human race...
I ask because the whole point of the thread is to name movies that make you unhappy for whatever reason, but that you would probably watch again for whatever reason.

If they show Where The Wild Things Are on a big screen at a Starbucks, where there is plenty of good coffee to keep me awake, I'll give it a try again. That would be an expensive experiment, though.