College Playoffs

Tools    

Tonight is the night. First game is #1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama. The following game is #2 Washington vs #3 Texas.

I predict Alabama and Texas to win and play for the title. Would be a good rematch.

I'm in it for betting reasons only....taking Washington to win it all, and hedging as much as I have to haha

I'm in it for betting reasons only....taking Washington to win it all, and hedging as much as I have to haha
I don't think Washington will get past Texas. However if you're betting with Vegas and take Washington you'll get roughly 4 points.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Georgia 63 - Florida State 3, so much for your crying about not getting in to the playoffs Seminoles.

Go Huskies, uh not much of a college athletics fan.

Georgia 63 - Florida State 3, so much for your crying about not getting in to the playoffs Seminoles.

Go Huskies, uh not much of a college athletics fan.
Florida State should have been in the playoffs. Not surprised at all that the team didn't try/sat out that game.

Exactly. The committee got it right. FSU did not belong.

Florida State should have been in the playoffs. Not surprised at all that the team didn't try/sat out that game.
They should have used the opportunity to beat a highly ranked Georgia team to prove their point.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Kirby Smart’s press conference addressed this whole situation, while at the same time not crying about Georgia being left out.

FSU forfeited that game. It was not even on the level of a spring game. 3 of the starting defensive line did not play, out of all the other players.

Would FSU have been beat in a CFP game with all their players and no Travis? Probably. The Georgia game was a false equivalency though.

One only needs to look at all the 'upsets' that occurred during the bowl games outside of the playoff to know how well they actually predict how good a team is. So many players sit out anymore it's not even close to equivalent.

One only needs to look at all the 'upsets' that occurred during the bowl games outside of the playoff to know how well they actually predict how good a team is. So many players sit out anymore it's not even close to equivalent.
True.

My NFL team The Rams is going to sit some starters versus The 49ers ahead of the playoffs, not happy about it.