Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

Ok Igor here we go weeeeeeeee

Seeing as you haven't watched many Westerns I give you The Wild Bunch

You want to post like me?
Sexy, do you like pirates? Anime? Awesome fight scenes? Do you like buff dudes with swords in their mouths? (no really it's not a euphemism). You're watching...

Strong World

I wouldn't give you something I don't like myself and I hope you'll dig it!

Kasper:

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
THE ORIGINAL directed by Wes Craven. NOT the piece of chit remake that came out last year. Make sure you get the very first movie.

Mark F:

God, what the hell am I supposed to find for you that you haven't already seen... I know.

SHINER
http://www.shinermovie.com

Enjoy.

Mark F, I know you recommended Little Big Man to me and I still have to watch it (got too busy last night) but I'm cool with getting a different movie recommendation from you for this game.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
ah, this is very exciting because i get to recommend a Bette Davis film!

HollyG, you're watching

Dark Victory
1939, Edmund Goulding

enjoy it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Wait do Mark and I get to suggest movies to each other as well or what?
i only set you up with Sexy for now. if you want another partner and someone is willing to as well, then go for it.

Welcome to the human race...
back to our regularly scheduled program. the only two members i'm waiting on are Iroquois and TheUsualSuspect. i'm almost certain both of them are not interested in playing this round. therefore, groups will be formed.... soon!
Yeah, probably easier just to forget about us this time around. If he comes back I'll probably change my mind.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
ok GP your selection this week is the 1981 actioner High Risk

if it isn't available via netflix, and you have internet hooked to your TV, this option exists:

&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1

Is white trash beautiful
Sounds good Ash.Is their a time line that I have to watch it in??

K here is two films Im not sure if you have seen them or not so here ya go

The 400 Blows (1959)

or

La Belle et la bete (Beauty and the Beast) 1946

I'm still in, and I choose for my man Steve:

Dog Star Man (In It's Entirety, Prelude to Part IV)

Found in Criterion Set: By Brakhage: An Anthology

Happy viewings exploring new and exciting cinematic territory!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Mark F, I know you recommended Little Big Man to me and I still have to watch it (got too busy last night) but I'm cool with getting a different movie recommendation from you for this game.
That seems to make it easier for you, especially since you've got another partner. However, if you get antsy and need another film, I'm not sure if I remember if you've seen Cabaret. Your Lists imply the answer is No.