Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Another movie I love. Hopefully you like it more than Blood Simple.
Hopefully. Sean said i should watch it in Cobyth's thread the other day then i looked at Netflix for the first time in months today and it was on there. The premise sounds good and it doesn't seem to be a bloated mess like Margaret so i'm expecting to at least like it.

something spooky___

I might either do The Fly from 1986, or power through the rest of season 1 of Fargo, which is mostly incredible...not sure I buy that escape from the hospital and fixing the crime scene though

movies can be okay...

and
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

In A Lonely Place (1950)

Love this quad. Such great artwork. You posted another one where a man and woman were out in some beachfront tented off paradise..I remember that poster being incredible looking.

Love this quad. Such great artwork. You posted another one where a man and woman were out in some beachfront tented off paradise..I remember that poster being incredible looking.
The second one in this post? - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...88#post1743188