Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

movies can be okay...
Also i haven't watched it yet but this may help in understanding it more, it's extra scenes Lynch released a year later. It's in 7 parts here's part 1:

I always love reading people's different interpretations of "ambiguous" or "complicated" films, but only after I form mine, and in this case I haven't yet. I will definitely check the video out after I finish watching the film...again.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I always love reading people's different interpretations of "ambiguous" or "complicated" films, but only after I form mine, and in this case I haven't yet. I will definitely check the video out after I finish watching the film...again.
It's basically deleted scenes that Lynch was unable to use due to the length, it's not anyones interpretation. But yeah it'd probably be best seeing it after the film.

movies can be okay...
It's basically deleted scenes that Lynch was unable to use due to the length, it's not anyones interpretation. But yeah it'd probably be best seeing it after the film.
Oh, now I see. For some reason I stopped reading at "but this may help in understanding it more" which lead me to believe it was an analysis video. Silly me. Thanks anyways.

Besides Close-up and The Koker Village trilogy, Taste of Cherry is one of my favorite Kiarostamis. Excellent existentialist cinema, with a metafilm touch. No wonder it won the Palme d'Or at Cannes. One of my favorites from that year!
I've only seen his last two: Like Someone In Love and Certified Copy so far, liked them alot. Will probably go for The Koker Trilogy after Taste of Cherry. I'm particularly interested in Where Is The Friends Home? since it was made before Close Up and yet he didn't get that much recognition until Close Up, and i know a few who think of Where Is The Friends Home? as one of his very best.

That's a Director Project movie

Expect you in that thread now haha.
It was between that and The Red Shoes, which I didn't even know was from the same director team, and I've also recently seen two other 40's movies from them.

It was between that and The Red Shoes, which I didn't even know was from the same director team, and I've also recently seen two other 40's movies from them.
Yeah we are doing Colonel Blimp too, i saw you watched that; your high rating was actually why i picked that to replace a 30's one Sean mistakenly thought was in the 40's. Was the other one you watched 49th Parallel? If so then those are the three we are doing.

As well as these from Rossellini: L'amore, Rome Open City, Paisan and Germany Year Zero.

Yeah we are doing Colonel Blimp too, i saw you watched that; your high rating was actually why i picked that to replace a 30's one Sean mistakenly thought was in the 40's. Was the other one you watched 49th Parallel? If so then those are the three we are doing.

As well as these from Rossellini: L'amore, Rome Open City, Paisan and Germany Year Zero.
Not 49th Parallel but A Matter of Life and Death.

I am watching a new one tonight.

Haven't seen this one before

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Haven't seen this one before
you re gonna delve into the blade runner world, enjoy, vangelis rules with his soundtrack