Why are there threads about me?

Tools    

I just got to know! Im a good sport, and this is kinda weird yet intriguing.

/thread

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
because we love you, hate you, appreciate you, and so on

I told you Rob, we are all stalking you.

I tried to make some underwear out of some Turkey Gumbo, but it was a bit runny and fishy all at the same time (not to mention the places the rice got stuck in), I would rather stick with the proven stuff, like cotton and duct tape 'kay?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Are you flirting with me?

I asked this of my 6th grade teacher when she told me my artwork looked amazing. I was suspended.

sigh
I used the old "Malcolm in the Middle" trick on my Grade 4 teacher.
"Look, a dollar!" -punch-
I was a bad kid in Grade 4:
- Downloaded explicit lyrics off the internet
- Hit the teacher
- We were literally banned from playing basketball for a week because of the roughness. Too true.

Sucks to be her though. Nobody went to her wedding.

I used the old "Malcolm in the Middle" trick on my Grade 4 teacher.
"Look, a dollar!" -punch-
I was a bad kid in Grade 4:
- Downloaded explicit lyrics off the internet
- Hit the teacher
- We were literally banned from playing basketball for a week because of the roughness. Too true.

Sucks to be her though. Nobody went to her wedding.
It's so funny what teachers will do to punish kids now that whacking them with a yard stick is out. I remember having to put my nose to the chalkboard a lot in grade 2. If the person you got into a fight with was still mad, they would look for an opportunity to come hit you in the back of the head. oh good times!

I miss taking time outs in the corner. I wish I could send a lot of my subordinates to the corner now and then...

Kids today.

Yeah even when I got suspended, which to me was a day off, I got inschool suspension where I sat in a cubicle and did nothing all day. Spank me instead and get it over with please.

God remember those big *ss flat paddles? I started skipping out of school completely instead of taking a whack with one of those. They were on their way out when I was in grade school but I know a few people still got it once in awhile.