Terrorists Should Be Treated As Enemy Combatants

Tools    

What is really funny is you questioning interrogation techniques that you are completely unfamiliar with.
You know absolutely nothing about me. Please don’t make assumptions based on ... nothing.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It's ok, you guys and gals that disagree can go on your merry walks and get slaughtered.
I exercise my right to open carry in my state.
It's your political correctness that got us here in the first place.
It's as if you live in an alternate universe.
I don't have to lose some one to come to my senses.
I hate political correctness.

The point is what do lone wolves have to give up in interrogation, it's very likely no one else knew what they were planning.

So you are going to stop cars/trucks mowing folk down by open carrying? Good luck with that dude

What gives you the idea I am getting upset?
You said you’re wasting your time with me. That’s somewhat rude & gives me the impression that you are getting upset.

You know absolutely nothing about me. Please don’t make assumptions based on ... nothing.
I know that you are a liberal oriented older lady. I apologize if it turns out you were M of MI6.

As far as I know, till their acts have been proved in trial and they are officially convicted, they can't be called terrorists. What you are doing here is justifying the systematic torture of suspects. Newsflash: it's already happening. And it's disgusting.

I know that you are a liberal oriented older lady. I apologize if it turns out you were M of MI6.
Glad you still have a sense of humor.

You said you’re wasting your time with me. That’s somewhat rude & gives me the impression that you are getting upset.
Ok, let's retrace. You said that a skilled interrogator is funny. Should I call that trolling or am I just trying to be rude?
I am cool as a cucumber and know what needs to be done. Why should I be the one getting upset?

I hate political correctness.

The point is what do lone wolves have to give up in interrogation, it's very likely no one else knew what they were planning.

So you are going to stop cars/trucks mowing folk down by open carrying? Good luck with that dude
Do you even know when the phrase " Lone Wolf " was first coined?

You said that a skilled interrogator is funny.
I never said anything of the kind. I laughed at your suggestion that “A skilled interrogator does not suggest an answer.” Do you really believe that?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Do you even know when the phrase " Lone Wolf " was first coined?
Does that even matter in relation to this discussion?

As far as I know, till their acts have been proved in trial and they are officially convicted, they can't be called terrorists. What you are doing here is justifying the systematic torture of suspects. Newsflash: it's already happening. And it's disgusting.
Prove what? A guy getting caught mowing down people in a truck is not self evident proof of a crime? The same guy later claiming ties to ISIS and feeling proud that he just killed all those people? Not proof enough?
Should we just let him go or feed him for the next 60 years as he watches TV in a federal prison?
What we need is proof of others involved so that we can prevent those individuals from committing same crime.
If you don't get that, you never will.

What we need is proof of others involved so that we can prevent those individuals from committing same crime.
So you want the prisoner to give up the names of other terrorists? Is that your point?

Does that even matter in relation to this discussion?
Sure it does. You keep using the phrase, so I simply asked you to tell me if you know when it was first used in the context of a killing, or should I say a pretext to avoid insight into a conspiracy.
Lately, many have stretched the meaning to avoid breaking an 8 year silence.

Prove what? A guy getting caught mowing down people in a truck is not self evident proof of a crime? The same guy later claiming ties to ISIS and feeling proud that he just killed all those people? Not proof enough?
No, it's not proof enough. Whether it is proof enough or not should be decided in trial, not in a random internet discussion.

Claiming ties to ISIS and feeling proud, for instance, doesn't hold water in terms of proving the material responsibility of the act.

Should we just let him go or feed him for the next 60 years as he watches TV in a federal prison?
Sure, because convicted terrorists and even suspects of terrorism usually have a great time in jail. And I kindly remind that you are justifying torture to suspects, not to terrorists.

If you don't get that, you never will.
I get that you are not worth my further attention because you have no regard for civil rights and guarantees and you have zero respect for fair trial procedures. You don't deserve to live in a democracy.

So you want the prisoner to give up the names of other terrorists? Is that your point?
Sure, otherwise I would just shoot him dead and save the tax payers some money.
However, I would not be opposed to seeing him suffer, especially someone that gloats over an act of mass killing.
Even liberals concede that it's not the certainty of getting caught but the severity of punishment that acts as a deterrent.
Just compare the death penalty states to the non death penalty states and see who has the more violent crimes.

Sure, otherwise I would just shoot him dead and save the tax payers some money.
So you’d murder someone to ease the burden of American taxpayers?

No, it's not proof enough. Whether it is proof enough or not should be decided in trial, not in a random internet discussion.

Claiming ties to ISIS and feeling proud, for instance, doesn't hold water in terms of proving the material responsibility of the act.

Sure, because convicted terrorists and even suspects of terrorism usually have a great time in jail. And I kindly remind that you are justifying torture to suspects, not to terrorists.

I get that you are not worth my further attention because you have no regard for civil rights and guarantees and you have zero respect for fair trial procedures. You don't deserve to live in a democracy.
Ha, ha, ha. Really? But you do? The democracy you so eagerly quote, very easily turns into anarchy and then you would be the first running to get my help.
And you know what? I'd probably give it to you because I am a compassionate guy ( just not for terrorists ).

Ha, ha, ha. Really? But you do? The democracy you so eagerly quote, very easily turns into anarchy and then you would be the first running to get my help.
And you know what? I'd probably give it to you because I am a compassionate guy ( just not for terrorists ).
Lol okay, better end this exchange in a comedic note. Have a good day.