Fall back an hour

Tools    

Is it just my computer, or has this board's internal clock not done its Daylight Savings Time switch yet? The posts are being stamped an hour ahead.

Minor detail, I know. Just wonderin'.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	50sBanner.jpg
Views:	3548
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	23678   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-23-08-57-29.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	24313  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Who knows, the clocks at my school are messed up right now, so I thought I kept a class too long a little while ago.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Just thought I add...I love fall. It's my favorite season. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Now With Moveable Parts
Gross. You eat spud soup. You're a sick-o. LOL. I like chilli in a big, french, bread bowl. Also curling up with a blanket on the couch with a mug of hot, apple cider and a fat book or a movie. Ah...heaven.

Now With Moveable Parts
I know...I'm teasing MYSELF! Damn...all I want is to cater to my every whim now...hmmmm...do I HAVE to go to speech class tonight?...hmmm.

Now With Moveable Parts
maybe you should just eat the bugs.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
How did this get off topic!? LOL...Amazing, a thread about daylight savings time can change into a thread about laziness....

Now With Moveable Parts
well how long could a thread about daylight savings stay on topic...hello! Not much to work with here.

Hmmm, are you guys all having this problem? I can set it back, if so...just please confirm to me that it is indeed a problem, and that it's still happening, and I'll make the change.

Yeah, I checked my preferences and settings in my profile, and even though it is set on EST, the posts are definitely reading an hour ahead, as if the 'clock' wasn't set back this weekend.

Anybody else?