I had a little idea....

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I think it would be kinda neat if the moderators chose a,"Post of the Month"and the post itself got some sort of thingy on it so everyone knew that was the winner and the postee got to have a little icon trophey next to their name or something...I don't know...just a thought.

Interesting. Yeah, I'll consider that for the new site...wouldn't be too tough, I don't think. What does everyone else think? It'd probably have to be a Thread of the Month/Week, though...post might be too tough, but then again, it might work. Opinions, anyone?

HAHA, and Sun & me will WIN all thies trophys!!!! just you watch! Unless you make them politcal post of the month & then I wont win any, LOLL.

A better suggestion! I think you should have categories.
SENSELESS post of the month
Funniest post of the month
Erotical post of the month
Best post of the month mentionin body parts

and we should have a Special Zwee Award for really Angry post of the month!! HUZZAH!

Now With Moveable Parts
That sounds cool...complicated,but cool.I just thought scince we all review everything...we should all be reviewed too.

Hahaha! That sounds fun!

Fluffiest post of the month
The post that made me hungriest of the month
Most controversial post of the month
Post with the most page views and least posts of the month
Most edited post of the month
Wheeeeee! I vote yes!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Sounds cool to me. You could also throw in a poster of the month.

Now With Moveable Parts
So you guys will try it then? When?

If this does go ahead, it'll be with the new site, or sometime afterwards. Basically, if I'm re-doing everything, I'll hold off on any significant changes until then...just more efficient that way.

Now With Moveable Parts
So basically,not for awhile...a long while.Did you get all the John Cusak threads...I posted on them so they would be on the top of the page and you'd see them.I hate duplicate and triplicate threads.big pet peeve of mine...sorry for being a nag about it.

Yeah I found them like a minute later...I just hadn't been paying much attention before that, I suppose. And no, I don't know if it will be a long while. The new site is coming along well. I'm in the process of deciding what things can wait until later, and what things I MUST do, even if it tacks on more time until the launch day.

Now With Moveable Parts
So when everything is complete,you'll notify us somehow? I hope the format doesn't change too much.That's what keeps me coming back...the total ease of this forum.I love it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
DITTO...

Outta put up quotes by us posters talking about this site.

I have a script that randomly generates a quote, and think something like that would be kinda neat on here for guests and what not.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

MY MoFO Blurb.
When you reach 1000 posts you become a Squittel !!! --PLite

Man, I'm a 1337 hAxoR! I code my own random text generation scripts, frizeak! Anyway, Sades: you'll know when it's up, because you'll visit the site, and everything will be different. And don't worry, the forum will be VERY similar in functionality; it'll just have more features for the most part. The bigger change involves the addition of content (IE: not just forums anymore).

Now With Moveable Parts
Not just forums anymore? What does that mean? The message thingy? Oooh...I hope this place doesn't get too wacky. I'm a little frightened now.I will try it out,but if it turns into one of those teenage lust pools...I'm outtie.

Uh, not just forums meaning movie news, reviews, and other things like that. That way it'll provide movie-related stuff for all you, and give people no interested in posting a reason to stick around anyway. Dunno where the "teenage lust pool" thought came from, but no, there are no plans to make anything wacky. New functionality will be added, and we're expanding to offer content in addition to what we have now, which is just a message board. The site will still be primarily about movies, have the same basic forum functionality, same URL, blah blah blah.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Man, I'm a 1337 hAxoR! I code my own random text generation scripts, frizeak!
ROFL!! Am I the only one that gets these jokes?? I think I am.

Now With Moveable Parts
I just get a little protective of this forum because I like it so much.I've been other places that aren't even about movies anymore because the teens took it over with their childish behavior...more of a free for all than a forum.I have high hopes for the new MoFo...do us proud!Oh and I'm aware that there are a lot of teens here,you just aren't the typical ones...most the time

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I've been other places that aren't even about movies anymore because the teens took it over with their childish behavior...more of a free for all than a forum.
FORSOOTH! is it PLite that is the cause of thy distemper? [Plite scratches his spillikins] FORSOOTH I say! Groans do not become you. Waaaah, Tooly ate my cookies, the Bastid!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by OG-
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Man, I'm a 1337 hAxoR! I code my own random text generation scripts, frizeak!
ROFL!! Am I the only one that gets these jokes?? I think I am.
Nah, I get em too. That's about the only thing worth laughing about sometimes is how much TWT brags about his vast knowledge of hackerisms.