Battle of the Movies (Vote)

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
A Fish called wanda
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Well looks like 'A fish called Wanda' won hands down.

Hondo, as you were the last to vote why don't you have a go.

HUD
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
HUD
Ditto.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Hud

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I am having a nervous breakdance
Both were disappointments to me but Dancer In the Dark at least caused a reaction in me, so I pick that one.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Both were disappointments to me but Dancer In the Dark at least caused a reaction in me, so I pick that one.
I feel the same way you do about these two movies Piddy. And, since I was extremely disappointed in Y Tu Mama Tambien...my pick is...

Dancer In the Dark. Bjork really was wonderful.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Aniko
I feel the same way you do about these two movies Piddy. And, since I was extremely disappointed in Y Tu Mama Tambien...my pick is...

Dancer In the Dark. Bjork really was wonderful.
Yes, she was. But the naivety of her character annoyed me. Grrrrr!