Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

I can't believe we're doing another one already. I mean, I had been wanting another one, but now that it's here.... yikes.
This will be the third survivor since Latveria. I was planning on trying to start another one after the Super Bowl, same time I started S4. That one will be....involved.

Im glad you seem commited to this one Sexy. Maybe Omnizoa will give it a try. I Post Commented him/her that he/she can play whatever he/she wants.

I'm ready to roll. I took a couple of these off. Where is Nope, CiCi, and Camo?
Yeah Nope and 7thson have to pick some characters. CiCi said he didnt want to play, but would join in with the role playing.

I'm ready to roll. I took a couple of these off. Where is Nope, CiCi, and Camo?
Going to sit this out. As i'm pretty busy and i really just can't be bothered. I will follow it when i can and i will be at the traditional champions breakfast following the announcement of the winner.

Going to sit this out. As i'm pretty busy and i really just can't be bothered. I will follow it when i can and i will be at the traditional champions breakfast following the announcement of the winner.
Gotta help me with my green jacket

Maybe Omnizoa will give it a try. I Post Commented him/her that he/she can play whatever he/she wants.
Omni would be a natural at this game I like to see that!
Mmmmm... *reluctance*

Mmmmm... *reluctance*
Im surprised youre hesitating. If you want to play someone from a cartoon you can. Hell, Foghorn Leghorn would just kill hed be so funny in this game, but I know your tastes run more eastward.

Im surprised youre hesitating. If you want to play someone from a cartoon you can. Hell, Foghorn Leghorn would just kill hed be so funny in this game, but I know your tastes run more eastward.
It's really the time commitment.

It's really the time commitment.
I dont think thats gonna be a hangup for this Survivor. Now my guess as why is just a guess, but Daniel doesnt stay on the site alot. Honestly most of us are on more than him, so it may not be so time required intensive.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Nobody is busier in life than me right now here, and I'm still in. And I'm serious.

Come on Omnizoa, I know I can count on you for a vote against Sexy.
We'll see if I make you another avatar.....

As i said i also can't be bothered. I played those two Survivors back to back reaching the end of both of them. Will probably join Survivor 7 around Christmas

Another guess Ill make on Daniels game, at one point or another we all better get ready.....

.....to play some poker!

Another guess Ill make on Daniels game, at one point or another we all better get ready.....

.....to play some poker!

I like it. I would like Euchre better, but poker should be fun.

I like it. I would like Euchre better, but poker should be fun.
I have never heard of this game, I had to Google that. Yeah that could be tight.

Originally Posted by TONGO
Maybe Omnizoa will give it a try.
Originally Posted by Citizen Rules
Omni would be a natural at this game I like to see that!
Originally Posted by Camo
You don't need to be here for everything either.
Originally Posted by seanc
Come on Omnizoa, I know I can count on you for a vote against Sexy.

L
"But I ask that you refer to me as Ryuzaki."

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lmangaiam.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	26314   Click image for larger version

Name:	L.png
Views:	698
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	26315