Intro

Tools    

Hey there everyone!

My names Dan. Im a kiwi (New Zealander).

Im a kiwi on a mission, don't ask me what that is because i don't know myself but that mission has lead me here, to london.

My favorite move is the Proffssional (aka Leon) starring Jean Reno and Nattalie Portman. I love all movies with al pachino in then, he's a legend.

Are there any kiwi's and aussies here?

And last of all.....please lay off the sheep jokes ok

I See You When You're Sleeping
I thought sheep jokes were ony for the welsh. Oh well, hello there kiwi dan, have a time to love and regret and those things you may forget.

hey there minion

if you ever speak toan aussie then they will refer to us as the sheep shaggers of the world!

Welcome to the forums.
And I'll lay of the sheep jokes, Ive lived in australia for awhile now so Ive heard many of them.

Put me in your pocket...
Sheep jokes? Now you have me curious.

Welcome to the forums kiwi.
Will your mission keep you in London for a while or off somewhere else for another adventure?

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome aboard from abroad kiwi. You have reached probably the best movie discussion site on the web. Obviously your journey is a good one. Postage paid.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

thanks heaps everyone, look forward to talking to you all!

hello kiwi and welcome...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

so a sheep walked into a bar....

nah, bugger it....welcome kiwi-Dan you will be assimilated

lol...

Welcome home Dan.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."