The Prestige's Prestigious films to immerse you

→ in
Tools    

Careful now guys, my subconcious security is tight as ****. One of them includes Solid Snake and there is no way y'all getting past him. I've been trained for this type of infiltration. Your looking at the most powerful Top 25, you guys think I would just let you invade my mind and steal it without a fight?

Man, I've got to say that you and Cries&Whispers are the only ones here that actually right reviews/justifications/thoughts for your choices instead of just making a numbered list with pics. I really appreciate your efforts here and C&W's. Otherwise it's a pretty pointless gesture.

Also, Happy Birthday, man.

Cheers man.

I do think that if one is to do a Top 100 list, they should give other people a good reason to look through it and giving your opinion of how the feel made you feel or what about it you like is the best way to go about it. And that's not me trying to criticise others who have simply numbered their lists. That's fine, these things take up a lot of time especially if you have a substantial amount of outer internet commitments. But it's that old saying, if you are going to do something you might as well do it properly, innit?

It does't have to be some sort of essay style length but a nice sweet clear and concise paragraph seems more than fair, like CriesWhispers'. In fact I would say that a decent paragraph is even better as a long ass reflection on a film can seem a bit too much of an effort to read through.

Really appreciate the compliments though, mate. I know you and a good few others don't agree with much on my list, and to be honest, you can never make such a list thinking that everybody is going to like it 100%, but I am always grateful when somebody takes the time out to read through my thoughts and opinion and subsequently share their own, much like you and many others have done.

You were right to challenge me on Memento. I underestimated how contentious placing it as number one would be because I figured everybody knew where it was going, but I should have initially given my thoughts about it incase new Mofo's like yourself who aren't aware of my infatuation stumbled upon my list.

But again, thanks planet and super thanks for the massive rep you been giving me!! Probably the most i've ever got in one day.

One Top 100 to look out for will be HoneyKid's. I can almost GUARANTEE that you will find a lot of things to say about his choices.

Man, I've got to say that you and Cries&Whispers are the only ones here that actually right reviews/justifications/thoughts for your choices instead of just making a numbered list with pics. I really appreciate your efforts here and C&W's. Otherwise it's a pretty pointless gesture.
That's great.. I really appreciate the efforts too..

I wish I could do the same too, except 95% of the time I access MoFo in the office while working... & when I am at home I have my second job to work on..
So I agree it might be a pretty pointless gesture.. but I am sure others have their reasons.. As most here are of various age groups..
Most have families & umpteen of daily chores to look after...

What amazes me is they still manage to participate here so well & also manage to find time to watch movies...

Prestige, I must say your list is an honest one & well thought of, unlike mine done in a hurry..

This thread seems more of a list of movis that are personal & matter to you, not just movies that amused you. Great job!!!

I think I need to do something like this, Coz I ended up making my list with movies I found entertaining.. and not movies that made me think or mattered to me.

Also, Nice to see a fellow The Faculty fan.
That movie rocked!

59. Frailty (Bill Paxton, 2001)

.............. It's definitely a film that needs to be seen by more people and hopefully I can persuade Mofos into purchasing it if they haven't already seen it. It beats the hell out of Sixth Sense, that's for sure.............
QFT... I love this movie... I also like the fact that you noted it for it's simplicity.. I agree wholeheartedly..
I have been making people watch this.. but noone has taken me seriously yet. Unless I plan a dinner & invite my friends over for a movie night & force them to watch it...

It sucks when people around you (especially your movi buddies) haven't seen movies that you really like...

I wish Paxton would make more movies.. Same goes for Justin Theroux, he directed a movie called Dedication. I just love that film. Sadly that's the only movie he has directed.. He has also written Tropic Thunder & Iron man 2. Don't care for Iron Man 2, but Tropic Thunder was damn good.

Also, Happy Birthday, man.
People are just showing what there fav movies are, whether there pics with numbers or they take there time like prestige, there choice.