What are some streaming services out there?

Tools    

I prefer downloads of movies/videos. Are there any such providers?
If not, besides Amazon and Netflix, what are some other streaming service providers? Any, in particular that focuses on animation in general?

For downloading movies, you could purchase them from the itunes store/app (sometimes called the Apple tv app) or from the Google store and then download them to a device. I have purchased movies downloaded to my phone, so I could watch them even without an internet connection. For streaming services, I think Criterion Channel is the best. There are also streaming services from Arrow, Disney+ and Apple tv+. I don't know of any that focus primarily on animation though.

Among the various streaming services available, Pikashow APK for TV is a fantastic option. It offers a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, and more. Besides Pikashow, popular streaming services include Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. Each platform has its unique offerings, so it depends on your preferences. What type of content are you specifically looking for?

For downloading movies, you could purchase them from the itunes store/app (sometimes called the Apple tv app) or from the Google store and then download them to a device. I have purchased movies downloaded to my phone, so I could watch them even without an internet connection. For streaming services, I think Criterion Channel is the best. There are also streaming services from Arrow, Disney+ and Apple tv+. I don't know of any that focus primarily on animation though.
I seriously think the Criterion Channel is far and away the best streamer there is out there, I love that each month they bring us a bunch of new titles, some licensed from the major studios, but always carefully curated and organized around compelling themes. I am not sure it is accessible outside of the US and Canada, however.

One more thing to love about CC: they take so much care to create a whole entire section with all of the titles that will be leaving at the end of the month. I don't see Netflix, Prime Video, Paramount+ or any of the other big-time streamers doing that; at best, they will have a short row of titles (but never a complete listing) so there's always a chance you'll miss out on something you really wanted to watch before it left that streamer.