Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

Tools    

Even if he was to hate all cops, it shouldn't matter. The country is a democracy and people like the police should be there to protect the values that make up democracy, including freedom of speech. Whether a person likes them or not, they should not use their power as a tool in such matters or threaten to withdraw it or use it against people for their beliefs.

I am actually kind of tired of Sam L. Jackson being, once again, the main role character for one of Tarantino's films. I think he is just so type-casted and I am kind of annoyed seeing him in Tarantino films, considering the wide range and variety of films he's made. But when it comes to other actors such as Brad Pitt (Inglorious Basterds), Leo Dicaprio and Jamie Foxx (Django Unchained) and even John Travolta (Pulp Fiction) I love the way he has these high profile actors in roles that we wouldn't see them normally do. I guess I just want him to experiment with other actors out there, which I am sure he plenty to choose from considering his rep as a film-maker, instead of Sam Jackson and Christoph Waltz. Maybe some young and up and coming actors that need that role in a film to solidify there place in Hollywood. Some favs for me (James Franco, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hardy etc.). I dunno. It just sucks to me that he is recycling these actors that are rapidly evading pop culture and relevancy.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Prolly a good time to start investigating where the closest 70mm showing is gonna be.

In looking for el cine that might be showing this in 70 mm, I got the wind knocked out of my sail. Reports are that costs could be up to $80k for theaters to retrofit.

In looking for el cine that might be showing this in 70 mm, I got the wind knocked out of my sail. Reports are that costs could be up to $80k for theaters to retrofit.
Yeah, I heard that last week. Bonkers.

I am actually kind of tired of Sam L. Jackson being, once again, the main role character for one of Tarantino's films. I think he is just so type-casted and I am kind of annoyed seeing him in Tarantino films, considering the wide range and variety of films he's made. But when it comes to other actors such as Brad Pitt (Inglorious Basterds), Leo Dicaprio and Jamie Foxx (Django Unchained) and even John Travolta (Pulp Fiction) I love the way he has these high profile actors in roles that we wouldn't see them normally do. I guess I just want him to experiment with other actors out there, which I am sure he plenty to choose from considering his rep as a film-maker, instead of Sam Jackson and Christoph Waltz. Maybe some young and up and coming actors that need that role in a film to solidify there place in Hollywood. Some favs for me (James Franco, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hardy etc.). I dunno. It just sucks to me that he is recycling these actors that are rapidly evading pop culture and relevancy.
I think Sam Jackson has become a Tarantino staple, as he's great in everything Tarantino does, but I'm with you that Tarantino ought to bring other actors into roles they wouldn't normally do.

It may have been in his El Rey interview, but QT has mentioned that Jackson and Waltz are the perfect mediums for his dialogue. I get where you are coming from youngblood, but I don't see him bending much to the public will.

Besides Star Wars, this is a big #2 for me this holiday followed quickly be the Revenant. Freaking love westerns

The Regal Stonecrest @ Piper Glen Stadium 22, only about an hour and a half drive.

plus they are gonna have 9:00 am showings . Get up, get out, and get back by lunch.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
CMT (Country Music Television) is airing a special "The Making of The Hateful Eight" tonight at 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME. If you're interested, check your local schedule for the correct time and channel in your area.

This link might help to find the time and channel in your zip code:

http://www.cmt.com/shows/schedule/

U guys are hating on Christ Waltz??? Are you guys freaking out of your mind??? He's one of the best things that has ever happened to movies!

I'm not. I will hate on Samuel L. Jackson. I'm over him in Tarantino films.