Movies so bad they're good

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Love this movie! Drafthouse Films found a 35MM print back in 2009 for only $50 and contacted the star/producer Y.K. Kim, who thought it was a joke but when he learned they were planning to release the film and it got a following, Kim was all for it!

'Rubber'. A horror movie about a car tyre that goes on a killing spree.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
'Rubber'. A horror movie about a car tyre that goes on a killing spree.
LMO. I just lost my coffee. I have to check this out. Thank you.

The truth is in here
I think judging a movie on whether it's so-bad-it's-good or not is pretty difficult sometimes. When it comes to comedies for example; if you laugh constantly at a dumb comedy, didn't it kind of achieve its goal? I laughed at a lot of the silliness of the Jack Frost movies, but weren't they kinda supposed to evoke that reaction?

I will say however if I have to pick one comedy I could classify as that, it's Cool As Ice. Whoever penned this script obviously thought he had possibly the coolest thing for kids ever, when in reality it was just hilariously ridiculous.

Other "bad" favorites include Birdemic, Wild Beasts, The Gingerdead Man, The Star Wars Holiday Special, From Hell It Came, Grizzly, Earth Vs. The Spider, The Refrigerator, Hercules In New York and best of all, Ben & Arthur. Ben & Arthur is so magically and impossibly incompetent that I was in uproarious laughter the entire time. Seriously, forget The Room, you gotta see THIS.

Oh, and Sharknado is pretty funny, but also really overrated. I didn't think it was so funny it needed 4 freakin' sequels

Tank/Freeter, I tank so you don't have to.
Big Trouble Little China..is easily the best, bad movie ever. Its just fun to experience, besides, it pokes fun at itself while also being cool. They also have my man Duck Shen in it...how could I not enjoy?

Watch a film called Rubber, It's on Netflix still.

All I say is. It's about a killer car tyre. Very gory and has no story to it.