The Most Powerful X-men Character

Tools    

They're's Lots in my opinion, but man Wolverine can always heal and has lightning speed..He himself is razor sharp all the time.

Who do you think, and why?

I used to read X-men comics when I was younger, so I was delighted by the quality of the cartoon series made in the mid-90's, the films a little dissapointing. In answer to the question I'd go for Rogue, her powers are only limited by her humanity and conscience. imagine that she can take the powers of any mutant. One other thing, I hope that the best X-Men villain Apocalypse makes an appearance in an X-men sequel. That bad boys mental!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Are we talking just X-men or other people in the X-men universe?

Magneto, the X-men should be dead by now. What's up with that??

Originally posted by sunfrog
Magneto, the X-men should be dead by now. What's up with that??
Because they're not stereotypical enemies. They want the same thing, but in different ways. Magneto wants them out of the way...the X-Men want to stop Magneto. Besides...he is outnumbered.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I would have to say Collosus...or Apocalypse...although both are on different sides of the spectrum, still very strong
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh yeah huh? I forgot.
I read this one comic once where Magneto took control of the iron in somebodys blood. If he DID want to kill them he could just twitch his little finger and make all the blood pour out of their eyes, ears, nose, and mouths till they died. He could get Wolverine to explode into a million pieces and how's he gonna heal from that? Collosus he could crunch like aluminum foil. Or he could paralyze Wolverine and have Collosus smack him on both sides of the head at once and explode his head.

What happens if you cut Wolverine in half? Does his top grow new legs and his legs grow a new top? Then there would be two.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by sunfrog
What happens if you cut Wolverine in half? Does his top grow new legs and his legs grow a new top? Then there would be two.
...And now Deep Thoughts...by Sunfrog

Apocalypse has some awesome lines:

"I bring the purity of oblivion!"

Id love to have a list of all his great quotations.

Anyway, didn't I hear that Xavier is the most powerful mutant? I like Wolverine too - very cool - but X can control minds!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Xavier is the most powerful. He could crush all!!

In one comic Wolverine had his entire exoskeleton ripped out of his body by Magneto!

I think Apocalypse is thew most powerful

Radioactive Spider Blood
Nightcrawler-- all he has to do is think about being somewhere else and POOF there he is.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Well, let's not forget that Nightcrawler is very catlike, and stronger than your average human at least. He can kick people with substantial force, and evade them like a mutha'. I wouldn't say he's the most powerful, but he's probably one of the hardest to kill.

Now With Moveable Parts
Girls rule!!!!!!!!!
-Jean Grey
-Rogue
-Storm
they have the best outfits,hair,make-up,lines,powers,and that's all that is important.Boys will always be inferior to the girls because they don't think.Besides Professor X,but that's because he's old.

Magneto. He can kick some major @ss. I mean with everybody living in a city he can just put up a magnetic force field around him and just hit everybody with the steel bars the hold buildings together

Rouge, super strength, flying, AND she can absorb other mutant power.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah...she rocks.And she's a girl,big plus there.