What are you listening to whilst exercising?

Tools    

Today was all of Kokopelli and about half of Resist for me, just suited both my mood and pace.

Felt energetic so put on Mount Vernon Street this morning ..... definitely not feeling quite so energetic now lol.

A more leisurely workout this morning listening to Salt peter and part of Protection.

Pig Destroyer. Always Pig Destroyer.
Such limited taste ... you should join the song tournaments

Whatever is on the jukebox
Such varied taste - you should join the song tournaments

As good a way to gently mourn the loss of a pound as any....

Like Kim Kardashian I seem to be all behind today ... anyways, just put this on to strut my stuff to.....

I love this so much!
One of my favouritest groups ... adore Liz's voice!

I love this so much!
One of my favouritest groups ... adore Liz's voice!
Same here. You'd be surprised how wide their fan base goes, too. One of the Napalm Death guys also adores them.

Just back from a nice long brisk walk listening to all of Living Room and nearly all of Robot Face....

Went South American this morning with Presente....

All sorts of music, I just listen to my mp3 player when exercising. So lots of different bands, singers and film score music. ^ Even some Marina and the Diamonds too.

A sample of the bands/music that come up on shuffle:

Edith Piaf, Only God Forgives film score, Marina and the Diamonds, The Social Network film score, Marilyn Manson, Tron: Legacy film score, Blondie, Bjork, Lacuna Coil, The Doors, Ender's Game film score, Lana Del Rey, Inception film score, Meg Myers, Rob Zombie, Sigur Ros and so on.

All sorts of music, I just listen to my mp3 player when exercising. So lots of different bands, singers and film score music. ^ Even some Marina and the Diamonds too.

A sample of the bands/music that come up on shuffle:

Edith Piaf, Only God Forgives film score, Marina and the Diamonds, The Social Network film score, Marilyn Manson, Tron: Legacy film score, Blondie, Bjork, Lacuna Coil, The Doors, Ender's Game film score, Lana Del Rey, Inception film score, Meg Myers, Rob Zombie, Sigur Ros and so on.
Loving the variety

Today's choice wouldn't be a surprise to anyone that really knows me .....