The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

Jesus is at the Hilltop community, which is where the rest of our group went back to after last week's devastating experience.
Oh I thought he left there. Gotcha

The Adventure Starts Here!
I don't *think* he left there. He found our group and led them back there, and then a few of the group went out on their ill-fated Negan run. The rest of our group stayed at Alexandria, I think. Jesus MIGHT still be in Alexandria but I doubt it. He most likely is back at Hilltop, but I'm pretty sure he's in one of those two spots.

I thought only Maggie and Sasha continued on to the Hilltop with the bodies in the truck that Negan left them, while Rick and the rest went back to Alexandria in the RV.

I'm not sure where our Negan-fated group went, but I was talking about Jesus and where he's been. I think you're right about the Negan group's destinations since last week's episode.

Sorry, I meant to reply to this comment:

Jesus is at the Hilltop community, which is where the rest of our group went back to after last week's devastating experience.

I commented on the sadomasochistic turn in the show, but in fairness I dont think interest has been higher for the series, or what will happen to the characters, before Negan.

I hope they dont have a "Breaking Daryl" episode.

On a plus note, who woulda ever thought Carl could be an endearing character?! He is now though, telling his Dad to "Just get it over with." when Negan was telling him to cut off his arm. I thought poor Carl was gonna start looking like Fire Marshall Bill by the time its all over. Maybe get a hook and a patch, Pirate Carl arrr'!

I hope they dont have a "Breaking Daryl" episode.
Judging by the promos, it looks like that's exactly what we'll be getting this weekend.

So what was on the photo that Dwight gave to Daryl?
Did they show it? I saw it in the camera shot but couldn't see what was in the picture.
Whatever it was it made Daryl puke (yes?)
I'm thinking it was a shot of either Glenn's or Abraham's smashed in head?

So what was on the photo that Dwight gave to Daryl?
Did they show it? I saw it in the camera shot but couldn't see what was in the picture.
Whatever it was it made Daryl puke (yes?)
I'm thinking it was a shot of either Glenn's or Abraham's smashed in head?
On Talking Dead afterwards, they confirmed it was a picture of dead Glenn. Yuck.

Im just starting episode 3 and have to comment immediately how the opening is like an unexpected black comedy bit "Life with the Saviors" as they beat on each other to the peppy music playing, watching the "Who's The Boss" episodes was a nice touch too.

that was a badass episode. One of my fav.

Finished it. It was ok. Wish theyd have Morgan tone down the constant cockiness of Negan. Hes probably playing it legit and I have to keep in mind this is from a comic book.

Heres my question, what were those zombies doing in that fenced in area, and what were they doing in there to them?

So happy his "Little pig, little pig. Let me in." line made it to the show. I'm also hoping that another of his famous lines is said based on one of Rick's reactions in the promo.

Finished it. It was ok. Wish theyd have Morgan tone down the constant cockiness of Negan. Hes probably playing it legit and I have to keep in mind this is from a comic book.

Heres my question, what were those zombies doing in that fenced in area, and what were they doing in there to them?
I was wondering the same thing. Why was one on a spike? Negan said something to Daryl about one of his choices being dead and "working" for him. So apparently the zombies in the fence had some purpose, but what their handlers were doing with them seems a mystery.