Looney Tunes

→ in
Tools    

I saw Looney Tunes: Back In Action this weekend with my cousin and it was great! I still find the Looney Tunes hilarious, no matter how old I get! Bugs and Daffy always crack me up, and I loved the fact that there were human characters in the film. Jenna Elfman and Brenden Frasier were both great in the movie, and Steve Martin was really funny too! I would recommend this movie to both kids and adults. Even though it might seem like a movie only for kids, I think it is funny for any age.

Put me in your pocket...
It was a nice afternoon out with the kids to see this. They loved it. I thought it was ok. Some parts of the movie I thought were really funny and innovative....like the scene were Bugs and Daffy jump in and out of the paintings at the Louvre museum and turn into that style of painting. I liked seeing some of the old gags used...'Wabbit Season vs. Duck Season'. I also loved Timothy Dalton playing Brendan's Spy father and some of the spy gagets. But this wasn't as innovative or endearing as Who Frammed Roger Rabbit.

I loved Brenden, but I didn't really care for Jenna Elfman and Steve Martin in this. I think they were both miscast. At least for me....Jenna didn't mesh with Brenden that well...I'm not sure why I felt this way, but I do. During the movie I had wished Heather Locklear was in Jenna's role instead of the bit part she played.

And Steve...I LOVE him...but not in this. I understand the need to have an over the top chairman of the Board to Acme...but I cringed at some of Steve's performance.

All in all it was fun though. As I said in another thread, I rather go to see this again than be dragged to another Pokemon sequel.

Originally Posted by Aniko
As I said in another thread, I rather go to see this again than be dragged to another Pokemon sequel.
Thank goodness for that. I was lucky, my daughter never fell for that marketing craze, or Barney, for what it's worth. *whew*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Those who saw Loony Toons, do you know what brand cell phone that was? I noticed Sprint, but I didn't see the make.

I don't know I like Space Jam but I don't like the idea of them making another movie with the Loony Tunes!They must really be running out of ideas!
Too bad there is plenty of movies they could make but will not and that is why when star wars and Lord of the rings and harry Potter come out it is a big hit!
Because people like that kind of movie not this crap that they kept dishing out to us!Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I remember seeing Looney Tunes when I was a young boy. I loved those cartoons. I found them hilarious and still do. Those old cartoons were my favorite. Now I don't see them on TV any more. Don't really have the time to check if the show is still on the air.

But as for the film, I was never interested. I had a feeling it will flop big time. I just had a bad feeling about it. I'm not saying that I was hoping that it failed to bring good money in the box office, but I knew it wouldn't go well. And I think it really didn't.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Messenger from Hades' Gate
I wasn't crazy about this movie, but I fell out of my seat laughing when I saw Matthew Lillard getting chewed out by Scooby Doo and Shaggy for doing a poor "interpretation" of Shaggy.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I thought it was a pretty funny movie. I wanted to cry seeing Steve acting though. I love the guy...but that was really sad. Overall, nothing really special, but there are just enough inspired sequences and laugh-out-loud moments for me to recommend it.

BANNED
This was a pretty lame-ass excuse for a movie... it wasn't very entertaining either!

Originally Posted by lilkate25
I saw Looney Tunes: Back In Action this weekend with my cousin and it was great! I still find the Looney Tunes hilarious, no matter how old I get! Bugs and Daffy always crack me up, and I loved the fact that there were human characters in the film. Jenna Elfman and Brenden Frasier were both great in the movie, and Steve Martin was really funny too! I would recommend this movie to both kids and adults. Even though it might seem like a movie only for kids, I think it is funny for any age.
I was going to see it, but it looks like it's for children only. It looks childish.

BANNED
It's not just childish... it's positively infantile!

Originally Posted by Django
This was a pretty lame-ass excuse for a movie... it wasn't very entertaining either!
OH WELL thank you for your insite of god of description you know if your going to go against everyone elses opinion it would be nice if you would grace us with your reasons why it was "lame-ass"