Jurassic Park
8.33%
1 votes
Jurassic Park:the Lost World
0%
0 votes
Jurassic Park 3
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The 1st one DUH! I can't believe anybody would chose otherwise.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I never thought any of them were terrible, but the first was a pioneer in cinema special effects, and remember being on the edge of my seat opening day. I was expecting a Disney kind of movie, kind of boring, yet pretty. Then it turned out violent and extremely suspenful. I love it completely. The second or third were alright, but I wish the screenwriters would have stuck to the book with the second, Crichton's books are always ripped apart by screenwriters, go figure.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

personally i thought that all these gilms were rubbish..
but if i had to say what the best one was it would definately have to be the first.

cazz
x

Originally Posted by cazz
gilms
sorry Films
lol
cazz
x

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The first one. The T-REX was the star of the show in that film. It kicked ass!

I loved the first but, while the rest had entertainment value, I could have done without them. BTW, Cazz, you might want to use the edit button to correct typos...then no one will even notice.

Originally Posted by Garrett
BTW, Cazz, you might want to use the edit button to correct typos...then no one will even notice.
thankyou garrett x x
cazz
x

Originally Posted by cazz
thankyou garrett x x
cazz
x
No problem.

THe first movie is the best of all three of them the o ther ones sucked big time!
THe mistake to me was even having the others made it really was bad I could not stand them!
THe only good thing about it was that John Wiliams did the music and I have all most all his music he ever made but other then it was a waste of time and money!and I also steped out out it it was realy that bad!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I remember loving the first one. I can't remember the second one that well, and I really liked the third one.