Seinfeld

Tools    

Alas, Seinfeld is coming out on DVD in less than...bah I am not going to even count the hours because I am to excited, is anyone else going to sit down over the next few days and watch the heck out of it?

Also in tribute to the show I thought it might be fun to post some of your favorite lines from the show.

Mine is: Kramer - "El Paso, I spent a month there one night"

Update: Bought the DVDs and they are stinking AMAZING!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Oh man, I really, really wish I wasn't trying to put away funds or I'd be buying the hell out of that set tomorrow.

My all time favorite quote is this. George's father says it about the movie he saw about computers:
"It was called The Net with that girl from The Bus."

ahhahahahaha, that line makes me laugh every freeking time. It is such a simple line and delivered so perfectly and non-chalantly...so awesome....

Ya, I have been digging in couches and panhandlin for my money, but by god come heck or high water tomorrow I'm gonna get that darn thing.

Anything George's father says is pure gold.

"George, this is a little too much for me. Escaped convicts, fugitive sex... I've got a cockfight to focus on."
- Jerry

"Look, Jerry let's face it. I've always been handicapped. I'm just now getting the recognition for it."
- George

"David, I'm going to hell! The worst place in the world! With devils
and those caves and the ragged clothing! And the heat! My god, the heat!"
- Elaine

"I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st... How can the same street intersect with itself? It must be at the nexus of the universe."
- Cosmo

"Well, it's comforting to know that you'll be going straight to hell at no more than three miles per hour."
- Jerry

"Now you listen to me: I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you GET in the mood!
- George

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things".
- Elaine

"Remember my idea about rickshaws in New York? Well we're gonna make it happen."
- Cosmo

"No. It offends me as a comedian."
- Jerry

"Yeah, well, the jerk store called, they're running out of you."
- George

"I didn't intentionally bare myself, but now, I wish I had. For it's not me who has been exposed, but you. For I have seen the nipple on your soul!"
- Elaine

"I ran out of butter, so I had to use yours. Any other questions, Mr. Nosy?"
- Cosmo

And on and on and on and on....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
"Because they're terrified of her. I heard from someone that when they cut one of her lines, she climbed up the rope on side of the stage and started dropping lights on peoples heads. Story like that has got to be true."
-Kramer

Believe it or not, George isn't at home
Please Leave a message at the beep
I must be out or I'd pick up the phone
Where could I be?
Believe it or not, I'm not home!

- George's Answering Machine Message

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Believe it or not, George isn't at home
Please Leave a message at the beep
I must be out or I'd pick up the phone
Where could I be?
Believe it or not, I'm not home!

- George's Answering Machine Message
ahh I loved that show.

MARY: Jerry?! Remember me?

JERRY: I'm sorry, I..

MARY: Mary Contardi. No? Doesn't ring a bell, Jerry? We had a date, three years ago. You took me to one of your shows.

JERRY: Oh, I, I, think I remember..

MARY: Told me you had a great time! Said you'd call me the next day.

JERRY: Well, I'm sure I meant to call.. I probably just lost your..

MARY: Liar! Liar! You were never going to call me! You thought you could waltz throught the rest of your life and never bump into me again! But you were wrong, Jerry! You were wrong! What do you think, I'm some sort of poor, pathetic wretch?!

JERRY: No, I don't think that..

MARRY: Some person who could be dismissed and ignored?! Some insignificant piece of dust?! Some person who doesn't deserve your respect and your attention?! You're the one that doesn't deserve my respect and my attention! You're the insignificant piece of dust!

(Storms off)

Also this one is from the same episode.

ELAINE: (To Kramer) Kramer, Kramer, look at him. (Gestures to Tabachnick) Look! He's eating all the food!

KRAMER: Yeah, yeah. Well, you know, there are many differences between American and Soviet cultures that you're not aware of. See, in Russian, the cable guy, they got the whole run of the house. Yeah, that's tradition.

Last one (same episode)

GEORGE: What did you go out with me for?! Just to dump chocolate on my shirt and then just dump me altogether?! I don't deserve that kind of treatment! What, you don't have the common courtesy to return my calls?! To apologize! You think I'm some sort of a loser, that likes to be abused and ignored?!

Who's shirt can be ruined without financial restitution?! Some sort of a masochist who enjoys being humiliated? You think you can avoid me like I have some sort of disease?! You have the disease! You have the disease! You may be beautiful and rich and physically .. just .. unbelievable, but you sicken me! You disgust me! You and everyone like you!

JERRY: You'll never say that to her face.

GEORGE: Watch me.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Seinfeld is great. Me and my mom always used to watch it. The only thing I didn't like was the last episode.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I bought Seinfeld a few days after it came out and I'm enjoying it thouroughly, this dvd is most certainly getting its moneys worth.

George: Does she have a pinkish hue?
Jerry: A pinkish hue?"
George: I like a girl with a rosey glow.
Jerry: She has a hue."

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! I find it so hilarious! they have the funniest punch lines, which it were still on I love when jerry and newmen go:
Hello, Jerry
Hello, Newmen

or

Jerry: how would do this?...........Newmen!