Star Wars Trailer

Tools    

Does anyone know when the trailer for episode three will be coming out and what movie it will be shown with? The Star Wars trailers are always kick arse and the movies are ify (new movies that is). By the way, is anyone besides me already camping outside the theatre waiting to by tickets (only person in the college station line so far, ha)?

Rumor has it that it will be shown with THE INCREDIBLES, and on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, November 4th. Then again, these are rumors.

Originally Posted by scissorhands85
Does anyone know when the trailer for episode three will be coming out and what movie it will be shown with? The Star Wars trailers are always kick arse and the movies are ify (new movies that is). By the way, is anyone besides me already camping outside the theatre waiting to by tickets (only person in the college station line so far, ha)?

Posted Two Days Ago on The MoFo Movie Blog

When and Where to Expect it.

Posted Today on The MoFo Movie Blog

Here too.

Thanks for the info

Arresting your development
May the FORCE be with you.

I've been looking all over the web to find the trailer because my friend said he watched it and it looked pretty good.