Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I mean, some people have the same people on it generally (like HK or Yoda) and that is all swell.

My favorite Godoggo avatar is the muppet one. My favorite SeanC avatar is the Star Wars one.

I haven't liked any of mine, I guess the Shawshank one was ok, but other than that, I'm bad at this game.

Yeah, I know where your coming from. I stuck with Star Wars for a long time because of it. This has been kind of fun though. I'll prob go back to Star Wars eventually. I liked your Shawshank but I would.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I mean, some people have the same people on it generally (like HK or Yoda) and that is all swell.

My favorite Godoggo avatar is the muppet one. My favorite SeanC avatar is the Star Wars one.

I haven't liked any of mine, I guess the Shawshank one was ok, but other than that, I'm bad at this game.
Yeah, muppets kind of fits me for some reason. I just have to find the muppet I want to stick with. My friend says I'm a Grover, but I like to think I'm much more like Kermit.

I don't like having all these avatar changes. I like it when people keep the same ones, like Swan, Cobpyth, and Gunslinger. I was just getting used to Slob, Sean, and Godoggos.
I to change mine all the time

I'm not sure exactly what we're being asked for here. Is it anything Technicolor or just the older stuff like this?

Anyway, until further notice, I'm going with this.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Wow, we didn't even last a full cycle before this died again. Oh well. Going back to my Kurosawa picture.