What is the top 5 movie you had seen?

Tools    

Originally Posted by honeykid
Virtually no one goes to the premieres and stays to watch their films. They usually see the first 10-20 minutes and leave.
What makes you believe this?
I guess it depends on the person and for what time they're watching the film (would you really sit through the film again for it's 5th premiere or whatever?) but for most of them, it's true. I guess that's what makes me believe it. Some return for the last 5 or 10 minutes, others wait about in the foyer or some other area and some leave altogether. It's an open secret, (a bit like who's gay) usually they don't sit through the premieres.

OK, I thought that said premiere, as in one. The premiere. I didn't realize they had more than one. I've never cared about that stuff. All I need to know is when it's on DVD.

Hmmm, that makes me sound like I'm really into today's movies . . . I'm not . . . Well, just a few . . .

It's all about the classics, baby! Those and the 80's! You gotta love the 80's!

soooo many that i cant list...lol

John Depp said on Letterman he doesn't even watch his own films , ever. I don't know if it's below some low life to John Depp to run that one by me , or if he really doesn't care to know what he's in.

Also , this is a very useful thread seeing as there are only 5 good movies in existence.

soooo many that i cant list...lol
Hmmm, no numbers.

John Depp said on Letterman he doesn't even watch his own films , ever. I don't know if it's below some low life to John Depp to run that one by me , or if he really doesn't care to know what he's in.
Yeah, I meant to mention that. I can't recall where, but someone recently had that video posted somewhere on-line.

Also , this is a very useful thread seeing as there are only 5 good movies in existence.
Yep, and they're in my favorites list.