Movies you watched for the first time on a flight

Tools    

Everyone who has flown has dealt with an in flight movie. Every movie that I have seen on a flight was the first time I saw that movie. What movies have you seen?

Wallace and Gromit's Grand Day out: *** and a half.
Just like Heaven: ***
Corpse's Bride: ***
Cars: ***
The Mummy: ***
Fools Gold:*

3 stars

I enjoy films set on planes or ships so this was perfect.

Also so Life in a Day on a plane.

I Think for a flight it's good to watch an easy going movie without a deep plot.

3 stars

I enjoy films set on planes or ships so this was perfect.

Also so Life in a Day on a plane.

I Think for a flight it's good to watch an easy going movie without a deep plot.
That must have been funny watching that movie on a plane.

The t.v edit is really funny.

I have noticed the airlines choose more simpler, easy going and "fun" films for their flights.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
UK to USA in 2009 we got Star Trek, Wolverine Origins, Escape from Pelham 119 or whatever and another decent flick or 2.

Was quite a treat.

Moon - absolutely epic. And oddly, quite fitting.

I had seen Prince of Persia in plane while going to Hongkong from LA in my laptop through movielist.tv..........

that's what she said...
It wasn't a movie, but the tv show THE OFFICE. I had never given it a chance on television until I went to Aruba with the 'rents and they played like 5 episodes and I found myself cracking up. Other than that it seemed they always play some movie featuring Matthew Mocoughngy (Yes I know I can't spell his last name) as the main character... usually in a half decent chick flick.

And Justin, or whoever wants to answer, how is Marie Antoinette?? Is it worth a view? I noticed it was in free movie section on YouTube.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Nothing to shout about, but I made a long flight to and from New Zealand and saw the Matthew McConnaughy Sahara, Monster-in-Law, Melinda and Melinda and Millions. I'd say that Millions was the best and Monster-in-Law was the worst. I also saw a few episodes of "Two-and-a-Half Men, which I had never watched in my life. I closed my eyes during most of them, but I opened them when Elvis Costello and friends showed up.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1Kflnlk8w

Ah thank you for reminding me. Monster In Law was one I saw on a plane too, nothing special but Jane Fonda saved it for me. Glad I didn't waste any money on it though.

Also:

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Oh man I've seen my fair share of films on a flight, here's a few:

Dante's Peak. Turns out, not the best movie for a kid to watch on a plane over the Atlantic ocean