Diner hold up with drug addicted female lead, hallucination

Tools    

ok, so I am trying to find this movie, I watched in probably.. 2000-2005(not 100% of when it was realesed) that was set in a diner, some robbers came in and took everyone hostage, and the main character was a girl addicted to heroine(?), who was a waitress at said diner. at the end of the movie, it turns out it was all a hallucination and she was overdosing. Does anyone know what this movie is called?

I havent seen this movies in forever, so it is highly possible I am wrong about some of the details. If anyone knows what Im talking about I would be FOREVER grateful, Ive been trying on and off to track this movie down for years to no avail.

Not sure if it's the same film but it reminds me of a film called Broken.

"Hope (Heather Graham) is a night shift waitress who has made several mistakes in her life. She meets Will ... They get involved with drugs. Hope realizes that she needs to break free from drugs ... so she cuts off all ties to Will. Will, however, is prepared to go to any length to ensure that they stay together - even to the extent of committing murder, robbing her workplace and taking her hostage. Towards the end of the story, Hope is shown instead of her own regular customers, while one of the customers is the waitress."