Austin Powers in Goldmember

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I agree with Chris on what the title should be. For Your Thighs Only just sounds a whole lot better than Goldmember.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

http://filmforce.ign.com/ap3/articles/355/355603p1.html

Michael Caine as Nigel Powers.
Nice picture too.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newlin...wers_3-30.html

New QT trailer for the film.
Thirty second long teaser which includes:

- Austin
- Dr. Evil
- Mini Me (and Mini Austin)
- Fat Bastard
- The Destiny's Child Person
- Japanese Men

It's allright, nothing really special, although I don't dispute that they've only included some very minor parts of the film. The funny stuff is yet to come.

It also has Kevin Spacey on the credits list, on the bottom of the page.

Meanwhile, the title it's going by right now:
The Next Installment of Austin Powers

I think they'll change it.

Yeah i heard this on the radio this morning, Silver Bullet. It seems the sensible way to go. What else were they going to call it when the lead character on a film that had already wrapped was called Goldmember.

Adding a trailer for Die Another Day can only benefit MGM. At least theyll get some extra exposure from it.

I wonder if they will be similarly pissed when Johnny English comes out?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sometimes they don't think when they get mad about someone spoofing Bond...

I guess it's safe to say that we can put Goldmember back in the title of this thread?

They should have called it

"Never Say Member Again "

That would have kicked some serious rear.

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but the new trailer is online and can be downloaded by Quicktime.com, in the Movie Trailers section.

It's not hilarious.
It's medicorely funny at most. It starts off fairly well, with a lead in to Dr. Evil that works well, but yeah. I was a bit worried when I saw Goldmember and he looks like Meyer's usual stereotypical Scottish guy.

Here's hoping.