The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

I got engaged on Thanksgiving Day. My Girlfriend is now officially my Fiancée. ♥
Congratulations to another one that out-kicked their coverage.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Pushing out a fat lil tear for you Holden. Your lady iis so beautiful, and you're such a lovely man. You must be proud enough to burst!!!

Cant post gifs at the mo so settle for this, dear man

Dear Holden
You are so and rarely You dont start

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh I tried to be clever andmake you a congrats card without gifs but didnt work. Congrats dear man. I bet y9u havent stopped singing!

so bleak, so arty.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yesterday in Poland
I'm afraid this is as close as we'll get to your picture here.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I got engaged on Thanksgiving Day. My Girlfriend is now officially my Fiancée. ♥

I really need a girlfriend this Christmas...badly
Who needs a girlfriend if there are movies?

And there are certain movies designed just to take the place of a girlfriend (although their plots aren't usually very good).
Sadly, they do not replace a girlfriend. Unless you need a girlfriend only to have sex, in which case you don't really need one. A f*ck buddy, or a hooker would be sufficient.

If you are a̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ really lonely, here's something for ya: