Link the Actor

Tools    

Yes, yes, yes! One of Spacey's first roles - after Working Girl (which was only that cameo as the jerk in the limo), was as the bad guy in the Wilder/Pryor flick See No Evil, Hear No Evil, where they were the deaf/blind guys drawn into foiling a criminal scheme. Pretty substantial screen-time for Mr. Spacey in that one, though the ultra-gorgeous Joan Severance (who he worked with so well on "Wiseguy") steals the entire movie.

But, that's what I get for trying to give you an easy one.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Benicio Del Toro was in Excess Baggage with Alicia Silverstone, who was in Love's Labour's Lost with Kenneth Branagh.

Vince Vaughn and George Clooney

I was so damn sick of trying to think up Suilverstone links, I just had to get rid of that one. Sorry. Excess Baggage is unwatchable, but I LOOOOVE Kenny's take on Love's Labour's Lost.

OK, as for yours (pretty easy):
Vince Vaughn was in The Cell with J-Lo, who was in Out of Sight with Clooney

Vincent D'Onofrio & Vincent Price...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike

But, that's what I get for trying to give you an easy one.
You didn't take your Cranky Pills yet, huh? Sheesh!

Now With Moveable Parts
If I used IMDb I'd get your Vince Link, but then...that'd be cheating.

Not too hard--Vincent Price was in Edward Scissorhands with Johnny Depp, who was in Ed Wood with Vincent D'onofrio.

George Clooney and Mickey Rooney

Maybe you don't have to cheat, I'll give you a director who can link the two Vincents, you then give me the actor and the two movies: Tim Burton.

ERRR, like was just spelled out for you by MaryLo literally seconds before I got my post in...

George Clooney was in the Ocean's 11 re-make with Carl Reiner, who was in It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World with Mickey Rooney

Mickey Rourke & Robert Blake...

Now With Moveable Parts
Everybody cheats. None of this is coming off the tops of anyone's head...so it's just a game of who's faster on the database. It would be much more fun if that wasn't so, but there's no way to make people NOT cheat.
I play this game with my parents all the time, in fact...I called her on one of these just to tell her how I got from Jack Lemmon to John Cusak, but we just sit around using our BRAINS not our fingers.
Ah well...

I wouldn't use IMDB, personally. If I were willing to, I'd participate in these games a lot more often...but I'll just have to build-up my movie knowledge the old-fashioned way.

I only use it when I get stuck trying to think of links betweent he likes of Alicia Silverstone and Hayley Mills. Other than that, I can do it off the top of my head. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, but if you think I need a database to know Carl Reiner was in both Ocean's 11 and It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World or that Jennifer Lopez worked with both Vince Vaughn & George Clooney, you don't know me too well yet.

Bah! You mean some of ya'll use IMDB when you get stuck? Well that explains a lot. I haven't used it for any of these games, ever, even if I get stuck after like eight links...so most of my time is spent starting one of these links, only to get stuck and give up.

Bah.

Now With Moveable Parts
I believe you Holden, but there's no way people are getting some of your links, without it. The rest of us, picking our brains and our MOMS, just get to the answer a little slower. Ya see? But by that time...it's already been researched & posted.

Well, as I personally don't get stuck all that often, I don't have to use the IMDb very much for these games, no. And I don't begrudge those who do use it more than occasionaly.

But if that somehow ruins the game for any of you, too bad. It's still fun (for me, anyway).

I only use it for memory-jogging, and I don't use movies I've never seen. That's my statement on the IMDb Debacle.

And it is still fun. Having trouble with the Rourke-Blake connection...

MAYBE I'LL USE IMDB!!!!!

Lighten up, youse.

Notice that I never "begruded" anyone for using it...I just said that it wasn't something I'd done/would do. If you want to, well, whatever, more power to you. It's all about having a good time.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by sadesdrk
The rest of us, picking our brains and our MOMS, just get to the answer a little slower. Ya see? But by that time...it's already been researched & posted.
It ruins it, yes. There's the reason...
but if it makes you look smart, then that's your bag. Not mine. Have fun.