2008 - What films will you see ?

Tools    

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Actually in all honesty...I'm probably gonna watch Step Up 2 the Streets when it lands in theaters. The lead, Briana Evigan, is just too much for me to deny.

Has everyone seen the trailer? Watch it in HD and tell me she's not worth suffering through a crappy movie to oogle at.

Step Up 2 the Streets Trailer

Cloverfield
Rambo
Iron Man
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Hellboy II

some from my longlist

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Hellboy II
The Eyes
Penelope
Horton Hears a Who
Drillbit Taylor
The Other Boleyn Girl

Too many films on my list. Among them are The Dark Knight, Ironman, and Indiana Jones 4.

I actually made a whole post. And among them are

Jumper
The Other Boleyn Girl
Twilight
Choke
Life Before Her Eyes
Assassination of a High School President
Tale of Two Sisters

Choke - the Chuck Palahuniuk novel is being made into a film this year. Though it is a first time director and from the clips I saw nowhere near as amazing as the visuall masterpiece Fight Club is.

The new Alien V preditor and any Jonny Depp Movie.

Assassination of a High School President

TThe Dark Knight- Is going to be fantastic

Any and all super hero movies. I've gotta admit I'm slightly more excited about The Dark Night than the Ferrous Fellow.

Mummy 3 looks like it could be just as good as the previous ones, so I'll probly DVD-it.

Indy IV I'll be seeing for a shia fix aswell as (hopefully) just nostalgic enough filmness.
Like so many others I'm really excited to see (I'm thinkin about doing a "four-leafed Cloverfield" pun, or should I just go for something that puns my Irishosity? Screw it!) Cloverfield also.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Actually in all honesty...I'm probably gonna watch Step Up 2 the Streets when it lands in theaters. The lead, Briana Evigan, is just too much for me to deny.

Has everyone seen the trailer? Watch it in HD and tell me she's not worth suffering through a crappy movie to oogle at.

The rain scene, that is all I want to see!

rex
thedarknight!

I'm not old, you're just 12.

No, absolutely nothing could make me suffer through a crappy break dancing movie. It could have the greatest cast of all time, it could be directed by the greatest director ever, and have the most amazing score ever written, but I'd never know, because its a break dancing movie. The 80's are over. Stop it.

I'm kinda excited about the new Batman one, James Bond, and Indiana Jones 4 though.

The 80's are over. Stop it.
BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

well yeah break dancing kinda sucked, but the 80's will love on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The 80's are over. Stop it.

I'm kinda excited about the new Batman one, James Bond, and Indiana Jones 4 though.
All those were done in the '80s too.

I saw Batman break dancing once: he had this thing he pulled from his utility belt and well John Travolta was there too, but that doesnt matter, anyway he proceeded to rip apart Stretch Armstrong, and BAM!!! POW!!! WHAM!!!! he rotated on his own head for like 5 hours. Beat that you Thriller haters.

In the Beginning...
Besides numero uno, these are in no particular order:

Synecdoche, New York
Be Kind Rewind
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Guerrilla
Iron Man
The Happening
The Changeling
Burn After Reading
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Leatherheads
Quantum of Solace
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

...and I'm upset that Alfonso Cuaron won't have anything until 2009.

Here's My list:

(1)Iron Man
(2)National Treasure
(3)Cloverfield
(4)Mummy 3
(5)The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
(6)DarkKnight

.....doesn't know what to put here!
I only plan to see GOAL 3 and Bond 22 this year but there might be other films that if they sound good, i'll go to see them