Movie Topic

Tools    

I know this isn't a direct movie topic per say, but I wasn't really sure where to post it, so if it isn't in the right spot feel free to move it.

Anyways, I have this very important paper I have to do for my senior year of high school, but I'm having trouble thinking of a topic. Basically, I want to have it deal with movies, but I can't think of a argumentative topic dealing with movies. So I'm asking if anyone could help me out and suggest some topics that I can write 8 to 10 pages on.

From your description I assume you have to debate the pros and cons of something? You could do it about the 3D debate, or remakes and lack of original ideas in Hollywood, maybe?

Yeah, I like that remake and lack of original ideas one. It's very broad on what we're allowed to do though, because my friend is doing one on the benefits of playing ultimate frisbee.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Why don't you write a paper on the philosophical themes behind [insert your favorite movie here]. That'd be awesome.

Haha, that seems kind of hard, but I'm also not sure if that'd count as an argumentative paper or not.

That sounds like a really good topic, but I'm hesitant because I don't know if I can write 8 pages on it. I'll probably end up doing that one, though.