Post Your To-Watch List

Tools    

You must be kiddin'! My watchlist consists of 1428 titles and grows larger and larger every day!
So cute
Originally Posted by me two posts ago
My current list is 4944 titles long
Then again you must have watched at least thrice or four times the amount of movies I have, so...

Why have a watch list... just find what looks interesting.. and watch it....
To be honest... I did it for fun. I like skimming through databases, and was as well intrigued about knowing how many films could catch my interest. Of course, this is going to be very dynamic. I didn't include anything from 2016 yet...

Films there I haven't watched yet:

whttps://mubi.com/lists/films-admired-by-tarkovsky

Plus, Jurassic World and The Avengers the Age of Ultron.

Plus this one looks interesting:

Also, I forgot, looking forward for this one:

I have far too many movies on my watchlist.

And when thinking about it, I don't really use it. I keep adding movies but it's very very rare I ever actually take a look through the list and find a movie I eventually sit down and watch.

I updated my list with these:

Julia Stiles
Before Women Had Wings (1997)
Wicked (1998)
"O" (2001)
Gospel Hill (2008)
The Cry of the Owl (2009)
Between Us (2013)
Go With Me (2015)

MovieGal
Meikkailija (2015)
Jagten (2012)

I added Dog Soldiers and Sweet William to my to-watch list, and removed Wicked. I watched part of Wicked and it wasn't very good. Since I liked The Descent so much and Dog Soldiers is by the same director, and because people keep raving about it, I really want to watch it. Sweet William is another of Jenny Augutter's movies that sounds interesting. Since I love her and was thinking about her lately I want to add another of her movies to my list.

Be careful, Zotis. I like Dog Soldiers more than I do The Descent. Just trying to taper your expectations.

By watchlist has almost two thousand films on it, on my old computer I kept a list of directors that I still needed to explore, I'll try and recover it one day

Here is my watchlist. I just started it the other day, so there's not much on there right now. It basically just consists of the HoF films I have still to see, and all the movies I own personally that I have yet to watch.

Irrational Man
Fading Gigolo
Magic in the Moonlight
Blue Jasmine
A Streetcar named Desire
Orpheus Descending
Night of the Iguana
Alice in the Cities
Trouble in Paradise (Lubitsch)
Day at the Races
Animal Crackers
Horse Feathers
Night at the Opera
Monkey Business
Coconuts
The Best Years of Our Lives
A Serious Man
Broken Flowers
Down by Law
Stranger than Paradise
Tree of Life
Lost Highway
Inland Empire
Blue Velvet
Some I want to review, some I just want to re-watch, and most will be the first time, or the first time I can remember for the Marx Brothers movies.

ride along 2
spectre
shades of grey
shades of black
magic mike xxl
black mass
the salvation
kung fu jungle
a hard day
concussion
witch hunter
superman
hará kiri
cellular

Let the night air cool you off
My watchlist is massive. My western watchlist is massive, but slightly more manageable. The problem is I don't feel like posting the entire thing, so here is ten westerns I most want to see (just off the top of my head.)

The Ox-Bow Incident
Johnny Guitar
Tears of the Black Tiger
McCabe and Mrs. Miller
Heaven's Gate
Cemetery Without Crosses
I Shot Jesse James
The Hateful Eight
Go West
El Topo

Movie Forums Extra
Birdman (2014)