Watching Movies Alone with crumbsroom

Tools    

And watch Beastmaster. It has Rip Thorn in a crimson toga, and bondage-masked minions controlled by bright green slimy parasites. I try to speak the native tongue.

Is there waterfall sex in it? Because the one I saw a million years ago, that I think might be it, had some waterfall sex.

Criterion, or Vinegar Syndrome whatever, should finally put out that Jon Mikl Thor boxset. Better than Equinox at least.

Criterion, or Vinegar Syndrome whatever, should finally put out that Jon Mikl Thor boxset. Better than Equinox at least.
I think Synapse put out Rock'n'Roll Nightmare on DVD, but looks like it's long out of print. 'Bout time for an upgrade.

Rock n Roll Nightmare doesn't have a waterfall, but the shower scene is worth a glacier of tears.

Lol, Ebert wrote a review for the Naughty Victorians.
I can understand it if it were the Diana Dors version. Maybe.

Personal note: I am now fully vaccinated. But I have to feel the conspiracy of universe's malice around me. Ye! I admired the cosmic joke of lifting all of the mask mandates during my last week. I've come this far not to breathe these filthy public vapers. Then the nurse who administered my shot just forgot to put on her gloves, and tried to laugh it off. I hope these people know how to use a refrigerator!

It's all precarious. These are my thoughts as I started to feel the slight flu-like side effects this week. A friend of mine went on a tinder date with a nurse who turned out to be an anti-vaxxer. "I believe in faith not fear". My friend's a dog, but she turned him down for being a sheeple. So I start to wonder, how many of these crazy nurses are out there? A significant number of medical people are refusing the vaccine. That knuckle in Wisconsin who spoiled hundreds of doses because he was worried about tainted DNA was a certified lab technician. What if! I got stuck with some maga-moron nurse who deliberately ruined my well-earned wellness? How would I know, as I suffer through these vague fevers?

"Mouth-breathers" has taken on a whole new dimension of pejorative in my experience.

I got my first dose appointment in a few weeks. TBH I realized after that could probably get it sooner because the rollout in my province has been hilariously disorganized, but I figured I can use my appointment to weasel out of work for a few hours. I also used it to force someone to reschedule a meeting (which they made a big deal about despite it having been a month out when I told them) out of spite.

The anti-vax morons don't seem quite so pervasive here, although a bunch of them did get together recently to yell at 12 year olds who were getting vaccines and ice cream.

Unfortunately, I live in a part of the US with a 37% vax rate, and with the CDC lift of mask mandates means covid's over as far as anyone's concerned. Sure, the mask-lift is only for the vaccinated, but since it's illegal to verify vaccinations, that basically means, in the minds of most, that covid was just a big hoax all along. I'm veering into the political here, so I'll just leave it at the fact that way too many people take Joe Rogan seriously around here.

You've missed it. ASAP Ferg hasn't been cool for years.
I meant the Leafs, dammit. I did it with the Raptors with no shame a few years ago, and I fully intend to do it again.

Did I mention I don't actually follow sports?

I meant the Leafs, dammit. I did it with the Raptors with no shame a few years ago, and I fully intend to do it again.

This is just the first of four potential series. But the bandwagon has already left the building

You'll have Monday to still jump on it. Because the Montreal Canadiens are a bunch of skanks.

This is just the first of four potential series. But the bandwagon has already left the building
I'm sure I can catch up if somebody just plays some banjo chase music.